• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xolw

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
@Grit @Little Miss Eevee @AlphaMouse @Yuuki Asuna @GamerGX

There is large, bright antechamber filled with many different people with different dispositions, personalities and shapes waiting to see what all the fuss is about with this tournament. The line-up and information about the tournament was mailed to you prior.

In a nearby coffee shop, Ame is drinking coffee in her dragon form. Fenrir was next to her, glowering, while Frank was...somewhere. After a moment's consideration she shrugged and continued drinking her coffee.

Ryu sat in the coffee shop in a corner by himself. He sipped his iced cappuchino and took a bite of
his cheesecake while looking around. Ifrit, Dragon Of Flame, appeared beside him in the form of a red
fireball with glowing eyes. "You ready for this,Ryu?"

The young man sighed and laid back in his chair,"Ready as I'll ever be,Ifrit." He pulled out the Dragon's
Mantle and inspected it before pocketing the device again.

Ishiyoku had used his demonic powers to extract the caffeine from a pint of expresso, and then shot it up.
"YOU FUCKER! YOU ASSHOLE! I'LL FUCKING END YOU!!!" He screamed, crushing a barista's head in his hand.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SELL HAMBURGERS!?"

"It's a cafe. They sell some deli sandwiches and small pastries, but mostly coffee." She commented at the angry fellow.

"Oh. Huh. My bad. Sorry about that, miss." Ishiyoku said, attempting to put the woman's throat back into her neck, and not doing a good job. He patted her on the head, and started going through her wallet.

Ame shrugged. By all accounts she heard this place had excellent emergency medical. Someone would come by later and she'll probably be fine by tomorrow. Maybe. Depends wether or not their soul was eaten. Then they'd have to ask whatever demon/eldritch abomination/thing if they'd willingly give up their lunch and work from there.

She turned to the other clerk, he apparently unaffected by the whole debacle.

"Another cup."

Ryu watched the spectacle and gave his own shrug,"Eh, I've seen weirder things than that..."

Ifrit nodded,"Indeed, remember that time we walked in on Nyarlothep and Cthulhu having an game of chess and they accused
the other of cheating after only one move?"

Hitomi Toyama and Sayaka Miki walked into the cafe, giggling about how easy the last witch they killed was to defeat. But as soon as they gazed around, they saw so many odd creatured.

"Holy fuck... So many Elderich Abominations..." Murmured Hitomi, as she was looking at her soul gem, which took the form of a ring on her hand.
"They couldn't be tougher than Walpurgis Night..." Mused Sayaka.

"Who the hell are you calling an abomination?!" Ishiyoku yelled around a mouthful of the barista's brain. His eyes were glowing red. He flipped Hitomi off.

Hitomi and Sayaka looked at the weird guy eating a barista. "What. The. Fuck?" Asked Sayaka.

"I the fuck!" Ishiyoku said, dabbing his mouth with a napkin. He sat down and calmly sipped some hot chocolate.

Ame walks over to the group, now with a cupholder with four cups off coffee.

"Hi. Um, have any of you seen a small, bright green komodo dragon?"

"No, sorry..." Murmured Hitomi, looking at Ame. Kyubey, a messenger of magic ran up to Hitomi, and sat on her head.
"Why did you bring that asshole!?" Snapped Sayaka, as she glared at Kyubey. Sayaka walked up to the not dead clerk, and asked him for a caramel latte.

"Would you like to be a magical girl? I will grant one wish, any wish you desire," Said Kyubey telapathicly to Ishiyoku.

"Odd question to ask someone around here. Most of the people here, if their y'know, actual people, are already magical powerhouses." She direct at Kyubei.

"Dude...Could I be a sexy one like that chick you're friends with?" Ishiyoku said. He looked like he was having the time of his life. "But wait...Can I still stay a man? Will I attain boobs upon transformation, or must I find them myself?" He stood on Ame's head and began strumming his guitar. "Ah, that's the rub. But soft, for is mine path that of a demon, or that of a Sailor of the Moons? Such is the question. Is it nobler to suffer through it all, or to find solace in the cold, loving embrace of death?"

Ryu, seeing the dragon girl and the people walked up to them, the fireballs representing his partners following behind. He bowed politely
to Ame,"Hello, name's Ryu, nice to meet you."

Ame looked up. "Why not both?"

Hitomi shrugged and said, "Kyubey might give you boobs if you're willing to part with your soul."
"That's right!" Agreed Kyubey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom