• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...What soul?" Ishiyoku laughed. He put out whatever he was smoking in Ryu's drink. And then poured it down his throat.
"Anyway, naw, I like being a man. I'm damn good at it." He said.

Ryu frowned at the man,"Uh...sir? You do realize that was my drink you just put your smoke in..and drank..correct?"

Ame cocked her head so Ishiyoku would get off. "Oh, yeah... Have any of you guys seen a small, green, komodo dragon?"

"Well, duh. I'm not going to put out my smoke in my own drink." Ishiyoku said, nimbly stepping off of Ame and patting Kyubey."Get me another one. That one was tasty."

"I think I saw one while I was getting some coffee," replied Sayaka to Ame's question, as she returned to the group holding a caramel latte.

"Drop dead," Scoffed Hitomi as she glared at Ishiyoku.

"Eh, but I was just at the..."She took a calculating look for a moment, then had a realization. "So that's why that one machine was busted. Must've been drinking the coffee and eating the guts of the machine..." She went to get her errant familiar.

"Oy, show some respect,boy!" growled Ifrit,"This young lad here just so happens to be the leg-"

"Ifrit, that's enough." silenced Ryu as he turned to Sayaka,"We haven't been introuduced,I'm Ryu." He bowed to her.

Ame came back quickly, this time with a small komodo on her head and a large wolf at her heels.

"I did tell him not to do it." The wolf said.

"Meh, Frank would've just ate something more bizarre."

"So Sayaka, what brings you and your friend to these parts?" asked Ryu.

"Well, after defeating a very powerful witch together, we decided to enter the Tourney. We are quite powerful magical girls, if I do say so myself." Replied Sayaka.

"Hmmm. I wouldn't get to cocky young one. There are still quite many in this tournament that would consider you fine prey." Fenrisulfr advised.

"Ryu and I are way more powerful magic girls, aren't we?" Ishiyoku said to Ryu, rubbing his shoulders. "His boobs are huge!"

Hitomi started to laugh. "You grow boobs, Ryu? I'm actually not too powerful in comparison to other competiors. Isn't there gods competing?"

"Yeah. I've been avoiding seven in the past hour." Ame chuckled ruefully.

"Lolth was looking to have words with you." Fenrisulfr snickered.

"Yeah...I think I lost her when I ran past Slendy, though..."

"Did you see slendy's gay cousin, Splendorman? And Marceline the Vampire Queen looks so frickin' hot!" Shouted Sayaka.
"Wutdafuq?" Replied Hitomi.

Ryu sighed,"To be honest..well.." He leaned in and whispered to the group,"I'm actually part of this tournament to see if this is really
legit...or if there's something else going on behind the scenes."

Ame blinked. "Eh, maybe... I was in a hurry."

To Ryu. "You too?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom