• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm, yes it does seem suspicious..." Replied Hitomi. "But I'm here because I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum" she smirked as she floated to the ceiling.

"And that's the other reason. Except with less bubblegum and more coffee. And pasta." Ame nodded to herself. Pasta was good. Coffee flavored pasta, less so, and not one of her best culinary experiments.

Ryu nodded to Ame,"Yeah...guess I'm not the only one who figures there's more to this tournament than meets the eye."

"Meh, he cleaned up afterwards and now he works as Cthulu's butler. And chef if I remember right."

Ryu tilted his head,"I guess with all this talk of Slenderman, you guys know about CreepyPastas,right?"

Ame snorted. "They don''t cover the half of it."

Ryu had to ask,"Um, anybody here know whatever happened to that "Collective" group Slendy led?"

"The 'Collective?'" Ame thought for a moment. "They help him collect meals for Cthulu, I think. Not sure though."

"Ah...I see," Ryu leaned against a wall and folded his arms,"So, were you guys born with your powers, or did you gain them through
some means?"

"Eh, gained. I think? I worked hard for some of them, but the others happened. Somehow." Something occurred to her.

"Ah. I haven't introduced my self, have I? I'm Ame Kren. I'm a transdimensional time-traveler, among other things. That's just the simplest way to put it..."

Ryu nodded,"I see...nice to meet you,Ame. As for me? Well...I use to be an ordinary human until one christmas I got this weird video game from my uncle called "Tales
Of The Dragon Knight".."

"Oh, yeah...I heard about that. If it helps? There are people with a simialr problem that has it worse. At least you didn't fall into a source of chaos magic. Bad juju all around in those places."

Ame nodded to herself.

"Well, being a magical girl is pretty badass, even if we don't have souls anymore, and can become witches..." Replied Hitomi. Sayaka looked down at the ground.

"We're just zombies, pretending we're still alive..." added Sayaka.

Ryu went on,"Well..I beat the game but then strange things started to happen. I was stronger,faster...and I could hear voices in my head. During my sleep
one night, I met my dragon partners from the game who explained that the evil forces from their world were trying to break into my reality..so the game was
a way of finding suitable candidates to help them. Since I beat the game, they would merge my video game self with me..except..well.."

At this, his cheeks turned red from embarassment.

"Now you're a girl! CLASSIC!" Giggled Hitomi, as she floated down to the ground.

Last edited:
"Yeah, that's where I had heard of you. I had to help fix the cracks from the other side, so-to-speak."

This caught Ryu by surprise,"...What exactly have you heard about me?"

"Are you some cosmic being drifting through wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff?" asked Hitomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom