• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Some of your rep I got from other dragons. However, if it involves anything with a dimensional collapse or something similar, chances are, I'm involved on some level."

She turned to Hitomi. "Yes. Yes I am." She deadpanned. "The Doctor happens to be a drinking buddy of mine."

"They meet every Negative nth 31st Tuesdays to discuss repetitive apocalypses and why it's so easy to appear at the wrong place at the right time." Fenrisulfr added.

"I sold my soul to...Lemme see...Satan, Cthulu, Slaanesh, Mehrunes Dagon, and...Some other guys. Can't remember." Ishiyoku said.

"Sheogorath? Hild? Nhrakate? Nergal? Khorne?" She asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Come to think off it, you haven't really introduced yourself yet."

Ryu blinked and nodded,"Yeah...makes me wonder what's gonna happen when it comes time for
your soul to be collected."

Suddenly, in the front of the antechamber, a number of lights flicked on and focused on a young human man that looked to be in his late 30's. He had brown hair, gray eyes, and wore a suit, but no other unique features.

"Ladies and Gentlethings! Thank you for showing up! I am Stazartes Malloneuos. You know, the other day I just had this idea for the Ultimate Competition, and since then I've been working to make it come true. And look at you all. The actual tournament will start the day after tomorrow, to give you time to acclimate to your accommodations. For you humanoids, or those around that size, there is a five-star hotel attached to this building. You sign in at the front, saying your a competitor and you stay free off charge. Don't worry about paying for anything, you don't have to worry about payment unless you lose, but you won't be asked to pay for anything thus far. The day after, meet at the colossal Colosseum 5 miles from here. You'll know it when you see it. So, get plenty of rest, or whatever, because the day after tomorrow we're gonna...RUMBLE!!!

AT THE FIRST EVER SUPER MEGA AWESOME TRANSDIMENSINI?ONALUNFORGETTALBLE NEVERENDING BATTLE TOURNEY OF LEGENDS!!!!!"

At that the lights turned off and he disappeared.

Frank blinked on his place on Ame's head. Deep in his reptile brain, he began to think. "That man had a question mark in the middle of a word. This is a travesty." He then went to sleep.

Ryu watched the scene, dumbstruck by what he just witnessed, along with his dragon partners,"Well...that guy certainly seemed...enthusiastic.."
quipped Undine, a blue version of the red fireball.

Ryu could only nod in agreement.

"The list of rules said we could stay to see the end of the tourney, but we'd have to pay out of our own pocket." Ame said, snout wrinkling in thought.

"Hmm.." went Ryu as he spoke aloud,"Now I'm even more curious than ever...Ame? You ever hear of a person named Stazartes?"

"No, actually. Not until I received my invite, and that was the only time. I've been asking around, but no one else has either. That's part of the reason why so many showed up."

She pulled out a laptop computer and opened it up what looked like to be an encrypted correspondence of some sort..

"I've been coordinating my efforts with a few others, but it seems they haven't got anything on him either. That's what's suspicious about this entire thing."

"So basically it's like this guy appeared out of thin air." said Ryu with a sigh.

"Yes." What was especially concerning was that no-one had heard of him before the tournament. That was impossible. Everything and everyone was filed away in some sort of extra-planal office, i run by either a deity or greater demon lord. His name wasn't down anywhere, not even as an alias. It wasn't as if he didn't even exist.

Ryu pondered that thought,"A being who exists but at the same time does not exist..."

OOC: If it's not in quotations, it hasn't been said aloud. ;)

Ame looked up. "I can see how you would come to that conclusion."

OOC: Whoops,sorry.

Ryu nodded,"So, what have you heard from those other dragons about me?"

"Like I said, not much. The gender thing, that your of good character, stuff like that. Just your name and basic description." She shrugged.

"I see...oh, this is Ifrit and Undine, two of my Dragon Partners." Ryu nodded to them.

"It's an honor to meet you, Ame." said the red fireball.

"I feel the same," said the blue ball of frost.

Ame nodded in acknowledgment. "Still...the line-ups aren't gonna be released for a while...Makes me wander who we're gonna fight first."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom