• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Yeah, me too, let's go for this.

Shalaman walked in. This planet was conquerable, definitely. Behind him Valierys stalked, on the watch.

"Valierys, don't worry. No-one here would attack us, yet."

Hitomi and Sayaka noticed a man/thing/elderich abomination walk in, followed by some creepy vampire dude.
Hitomi would be lying if she said that a witch never scared her, but this thing would make Walpurgis Night commit ritual suicide. Hitomi was terrified, and in a self defense mechinism, Hitomi transformed into her magical girl form.

At the entrance,a blue light formed.From the light,a girl in red and white clothing walked out."Hmm...teleport crystals also works here in this world..." Asuna said looking at her blue crystal and placed them in her belt pocket.

Shalaman turned his skeletal head, looking at the girl. She had barely come out of the womb, and didn't look ready for battle whatsoever.

"I'm sorry, did my form...shock you?" he asked. He had decided to put on no flesh, instead arriving as a skeleton, clad in his usual armour. The Sceptre hung at his side, power eminating from it.

"Why hello there, gorgeous." Ishiyoku said, sneaking up behind Shalaman and hugging him. "Say, you're pretty cute..."

Valierys jumped at the strange character, barging him off his master's back. Shalaman looked around at the person, spitting down.

"I have no time for you, peasant. I am Shalaman, Lord of Souls, Count of Death, Elector of the Adamantine Empire, Hand of Darkness, Slayer of the Etheral, Enslaver of men, Friend of None, and Lord of Seven Galaxies. Bow down before me!"

Ifrit whispered to his partner,Ryu,"That Shala guy is certainly full of himself,isn't he?"

Ryu could only nod in agreement.

"Ooh, sorry. Hate to burst your bubble, but Badass Motherfucker" Ishiyoku pointed to himself. "outranks Lameass Zombie Who Makes Up Stupid Titles 'Cause He's Mad That His Dick Has Rotted Off." He pointed at Shalaman.

Asuna looked around and saw a little crowd of 'people'."What on Earth?" Asuna said staring at the little crowd unconvinced.

Valierys leaped at the man, grasping his throat. "Have you built an empire with your bare hands?" He hissed. "Have you turned armies into dust with but a word? Can you summon hordes with a simple spell? Are you IMMORTAL?! Anyway, the state of my master's genetalia is none of your business." He put the man down, returning to Shalaman's side.

"Riiight. And despite all that, your master can neither deal with lil' ol' me on his own or get laid." Ishiyoku said. As Valerys lunged his throat, the rocker took the demons hand, pulled it towards him, and kissed it on the cheek.
"Then again...I don't mind dealing with you, sweetie."

Last edited:
OOC: Btw Valierys is male.

At the insult Shalaman turned the ring on his finger.

"Why should I need to deal with you when I have an army of slaves at my disposal!" he screamed. Two fireballs appeared in his hands and he fired them, only changing their course at the last minute so that they flew into the sky.

Hitomi fired ar arrow at a wall to distract the two powerful godlike creatures. "We don't have to fight now. We can fight in the tourney." She said in a flat tone. "Now stop your stupid dick waving contest."

OOC: I know. >=3

"I wouldn't call it a dick waving contest. Like I've said, he doesn't have one." Ishiyoku said, sticking his tongue out at Shalaman.

Ryu decided to step in,"Look, Hitomi has a good point, can you guys please just stop this and save your strength for the tournament?"

Ame is just looking back and forth between them.

"It's not as if we don't have all of tonight and tomorrow to prepare." Fenrisulfr scoffed.

Shalaman gazed at the idiotic man in silence.

"I think that we should put this immaturity behind us. After all, I want to reserve my insults to when I spit them in your face as you lie disabled on the arena floor," he said.

"They don't know that they're sorta making a scandal here..." Asuna mumbled and sighed."Just watching them in a distance is pretty boring..." she mumbled and walked elsewhere.

"Agreed. How about we kiss and make up, handsome?" Ishiyoku said. He wrapped Shalaman in a homoerotically close hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom