• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shalaman pushed the man away. He laughed at his humour.

"Not yet," he replied. "Not yet."

"Well, I'm off to the hotel. Are you guys coming with, or will I meet you later?"

Ryu came over beside Ame,"I'm coming with you. I need to get signed in to the hotel anyway."

Ame nodded.

Since it the hotel was right next to the building it wasn't a short walk. Before entering, Ame paused. "Me thinks I shouldn't look as distinctive..." She then shifted into her human fform. "Yeah, I'm much less known this way..."

Hitomi turned back to her regular appearance, and she, Sayaka and Kyubey followed Ame.

"I wonder if there's a 'no incubators allowed' sign at the hotel," Mused Sayaka.

Hitomi shrugged and said, "They'll probably think Kyubey is a cat."

Ryu turned to Hitomi,"So, Hitomi. What wish did you make with the Incu-I mean Kyuubey?"

As the others were talking, Ame went to the receptionist.

"I'm here for the tournament." She said flatly.

The receptionist nodded and handed her a form. "Sign this and I'll give you a room key. Please include your party."

Ame nodded, pretended to agree and signed as Kale Istanbul for her, Godzilla the Youngest for Frank, and Caerbannog for Fenrisulfr. She never signed her own name for these things if she could help it, and tended to use them as opportunities to be silly. After she turned in the form, the receptionist gave her a key.

Shalaman went over to the reception.

"Name?" the woman at the desk asked.

"I am Shalaman, Lord of Souls, Emperor of Seven-"

"Yes, I get the idea. You'll be having Room 124," the receptionist interrupted, giving him a key.

After wandering around,Asuna learned more about the tournament."Okay then,I guess that's enough knowledge about this tourney...I guess I'll participate" she mumbled to herself as she looked for the reception.

"Oh,there it is" she told herself and entered the building."Uhm,*ahem* I am going to participate in the tournament,uhmm...miss" Asuna said strictly."Okay then,may I have your name?" the receptionist asked."Uhmm..." Asuna thought for a moment.Should I give my full name? she thought staring at her hands."I-*ahem* Asuna." she said looking at the receptionist's eyes fearlessly.

"Okay then,here are your keys to your room,which is room 130" the receptionist said handing the keys."Thank you very much" Asuna said bowing and walked away from the reception area.

Ame goes to where her room is. "Wow. It's a pretty nice room."

It was a one bedroom suite with the main room having a kitchen area with attached bar and a dining table next to it. The living room part of it had several couches facing a wide screen television, a desk below that. There was an aquarium with fish in it in the middle of the room, with an entrance to the balcony on the other wall. There was a dark wooden floor, decorated with comfortable rugs. The bedroom was fairly large, and the bed was large enough for her smaller dragon form to curl up on. The accompanying bathroom was pretty fancy, and had a large hot tub, with stone flooring for both bathroom and bedroom.

"Kinda like home, but smaller. And more fish." She announced.

"And a distinct lack of fire place." Fenrisulfr eyed the room critically.

Ame picked up a note on the table.

"These rooms are made to fit the preference of the guest as they receive their key. We hope you enjoy your stay." She looked closer where she saw fine print. "No fire places, lava, acid, or plasma sources are put in the rooms due to them being hazardous to the hotel and due to prior experiences. Please enjoy your stay in safety. Huh. Makes me wonder what happened..."

Frank began to relieve the aquarium of fish.

Ryu walked up to the desk,"I'm Ryu Maxwell, I'm here for the tournament?"

The receptionist nodded and handed him his room key. He took it, thanked her and walked off to his room. He
unlocked it and was impressed by what he saw. The suite was quite large and had a comfy bed, several bean
bag chairs, a clean, spotless kitchen already stocked with food along with a fully loaded mini-fridged. A huge TV
on the wall with several game systems hooked up to it. A shelf lined with books. There was soft mats and rugs
here and there, along with paintings of powerful-looking dragons on the walls. An entrance to the balcony was
there too. Along with a large, clean bath room.

"Nice...think I'm gonna like it here." said Ryu with a nod.

Ifrit materialized beside him along with his other dragon partners,"So will I...as long we can win our matches."

"We'll win, remember, our partner is the legendary Dragon Knight." remarked Undine.

"Yeah..but let's not overconfident.." He walked out to the balcony,"We still haven't found out who we're fighting..yet."

Asuna walked down the hallway until she reached room 130."Well,this is my room" Asuna said as she inserted the key in the keyhole.When she unlocked the door,she made a downward movement with her right hand.A menu appeared.She laid the keys on her left hand's palm as she pressed some things on the digital monogram menu.After a few seconds,the key turned to blue light and disappeared.Asuna entered the room and closed the door.

"Oh,my!This is wonderful!" Asuna said looking around."It looks like my house back in Anus at SAO..." she said approaching the kitchen."It'll be fun cooking here!~"

Ishiyoku took out his guitar and sliced the receptionist's head off. He then took her pants and put them on his head and got the key to his room.

After preventing Frank from making a meal of the fishies, she went to look out the balcony. "It'll start soon..."

Hitomi groaned.

"Great, just great. No receptionist, no room." Hitomi walked over to the reception desk and stole a key at random. She wrote a note with the office supplies under the desk, reading, Sorry for stealing a key, but we're in the Tourney and the receptionist is dead. Love, Hitomi, Sayaka and Kyubey.

The two magical girls and the incubator walked off to their room, and sat in their room. It was pretty big, and at least there were seperate beds. A TV with cable, free Wi-Fi, A huge, clean bathroom, a big kitchen with a fully stocked fridge (with a ton of ice cream, chocolate and fizzy drink), huge windows and access to a balcony. Kyubey jumped on a bed and passed out, and Sayaka quickly hopped on the other bed. Hitomi turned on the TV and started watching 'Adventure Time'.

Last edited:
"Hmmmm, it needs a few more skeletons," Shalaman said, but decided to leave the room unchanged. He looked at Valierys. "If you want the bed, take it. You know that I don't sleep." Shalaman got out the Codex Daemonia and started to read about possible reinforcements to his army.

Asuna prepared a sandwich for herself and was about to eat when she remembered she was still wearing her armor."Hmm...better get changed first" she said as she did the same hand movement and her menu showed.After pressing a 'button',her clothes lit up and changed.

"Saa,itadakimasu!" she said and started eating.

"I'm just gonna take your TV because I need two of them." Ishiyoku said, having climbed into Ame's room through a window. True to his word, he took the TV. Also a bottle of vodka from the bar for good measure.

"Meh, I mostly use my computer any way. So long as you stay away from that, it's cool." Ame said as she was making some coffee.

Asuna was getting pretty bored.Then she thought of sword practice.She drew her sword and started practicing her hitting."Haa!"Asuna would exclaim as she "hits".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom