• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey there." Ishiyoku said, climbing into Asuna's room with a TV strapped to his back and an empty bottle of vodka in his hand. He started taking the TV out of the wall.

"Hope you don't mind. I'm taking your TV because I need three." He said.

Asuna was startled and aimed her sword at Ishiyku."Oh....uh...sure?"Asuna said confused and drew her sword back to its case.

OOC: Do you guys want to skip to tomorrow for the day you want to prepare stuff or do you want to skip straight to the tournament?

OOC: Hmm, I think maybe some time to prepare would be nice, since our characters only just arrived...but I'm ok with
whatever you guys decide to do.

During the next day.

Ame was walking down the shopping area, looking at a munitions depot.

"So they have rocket launchers here? ...I'm sold."

Ryu was walking down the street of the shopping area and saw Ame nearby,"Oh, hey Ame. What's up?"

"Shopping, as it seems." She goes inside and comes out with a large shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.

"I can think of a few uses for this."

Ryu tilted his head,surprised,"You like rocket launchers?"

"Rocket Launchers, Sniper Rifles, Swords, Axes. I find that it helps to have a large repertoire because I never know what situation I could get myself into."

Ryu nodded and leaned against a wall,"Guess that makes sense.." He held out his hand and a large crystal sword materialized, its blade
was shaped like a fierce blue flame and looked incredibly sharp and lethal,"This is my weapon, the Aurora Blade."

Ame looks at it. "Pretty neAll of the stuff I've seen here definitely makes me excited for tomorrow."

Ryu nodded,"Me too.."

Ifrit appeared,"Would you like to know how we acquired this weapon,Miss Ame?"

"Methinks it has something to do with that game, right?"

Ryu nodded,"Yep..it happened when I defeated the game's Secret Boss, but even just getting to the fella was a quest in itself. My character
had to travel all across the game world, tracking rumors and sightings of this cult that was trying to open a gateway to the realm where the
Elder Gods were imprisoned."

"...Wow. And to think a friend of mine just gave me my sword..."

Ryu nodded,"..Yeah, my character managed to eventually find this elder who pointed me in the direction of these
four beasts who could help me..only turned out they had been corrupted by the cult so I had to beat the corruption
out of them.."

Ame nodded. "Mah...No matterr where things happen, some events are always constant..."

Ryu nodded,"Yeah...turns out each of them had a piece of a key tablet that could unlock the way to where the Elder Gods
would break through...sadly, the Elder turned out to be the leader of the cult, stole the tablet and sicked his crew on me along
with the fifth and final guardian beast.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom