• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

10 year old kids gets electrocuted, burned, hit by explosions yet they're perfectly fine.

What 10 year old kids that you were refering to? If it is Ash, not really. Since in the Anime, he apparently "Died" twice. In the "Tower of Terror", and the 1st movie I remember. AFAIK, what caused his "Death" in the 1st movie is because he was caught in between two massive psychic attacks from Mew and Mewtwo when he tries to stop the fight between them.

And I think that there's also some things that made no sense in the anime:

1. It is very interesting that Team Rocket gets blasted off like 500+ times, flying into the stratosphere, and then crashing hard, yet in the next day (Or in some cases, just a few moments later), they are perfectly fine to interfere Ash and his co. Again. Any suggestions?

2. It just feels nonsense to me that Misty was able to fish Ash out of the lake in the very 1st episode. Coz' from what I think, no matter how strong she is, she wouldn't fish Ash so hard so that she actually throws him very hard. Any suggestions?

This is the pokemon world. Perhaps,since humans in this universe are technically animals, and there are no animals in the pokemon world, the humans may have pokemon-ish quality of unusual strength and endurance.

Misty has herculean strength. As for Team Rocket, well... I guess they have some kind of flying devide that allows them to glide safely to where Ash and co. are.

Last edited:
Skitty breeding with Wailord. I've heard about guys who are in to fat chicks but dayuuum.

Why do we NEED running shoes to run? If a bunch of people were being held hostage, I don't think the shoes I would happen to be wearing would hold me back. I think at the very least, I would walk a little faster. Unless they are in high heels, but even then,I am questioning why Gold and Red would be wearing heels.

Skitty breeding with Wailord. I've heard about guys who are in to fat chicks but dayuuum.

Big N thinks that just because two mons are mammals they can breed

Why do we NEED running shoes to run? If a bunch of people were being held hostage, I don't think the shoes I would happen to be wearing would hold me back. I think at the very least, I would walk a little faster. Unless they are in high heels, but even then,I am questioning why Gold and Red would be wearing heels.

This brings the question,why can't the player climb 1in-3in cliffs?

Pokeworld is in a completely differnet pokegalaxy in a pokeuniverse with no pokerespect for itsd pokeinhabitants

That's something else.
How could a monster go inside a boy's ball?

surgery
a particularly painful one, then when releasing their Pokémon to a battle, they whip their testicles back and forth, like David Bowie in Labyrinth, and then, BANG - A battle, pun VERY much intended :p

but DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED on where do girls put their baws *wink

Last edited:
I dont get how Preschoolers can be Pokemon Trainers when the Maximum Age is ten. :p

Minimum age, and this can be explained in some other thread, idr where it is.. ANYWAY! The theory was that kids can be trainers at any age, but there is an age you must be to enter the league and have a trainer card. The whole "Muse Be 10" rule is only in the anime. We don't know how old most of the player characters are, possibly between 11-12, but the preschoolers can have Pokemon, just not battle Gym Leaders, or the E4.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom