• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things That Would Never Happen But It Would Be Cool If They Did

more chronicles
The orignal trio travelling togethar again
Kingler actually being used

Ash getting killed, Pokémon ending (neither of those are cool), and Team Rocket succeding for once.

If Paul ends up crying in DP188 it'll be the highlight of the whole show, and I'm not even kidding.

Anyway... not much other than that. Probably more frequent cameos would be cool, but you know the writers and cameos.

-A few episodes dedicated to May's journey's/GF in Johto
-MAY RETURNING TO THE CAST
-Paul crying
-Paul taking his shirt off~ <3
-Steven Stone getting a better role
-Time skip
-Aging
-Team Magma returning
-An 'evil' team dedicated to love. It'll be fun seeing the gangs reaction..

- Misty returning to cast (or at least getting a CAMEO!)
- Gary getting a cameo
- Paul crying (Everyone seems to want it XD)
- Pikachu evolving
- Timeskip (This NEEDS to happen!)

-Paul crying
-Gible evolving into Garchomp and owning everything without even trying.
-Charizard vs Sceptile
-Every single member of Ash's team evolving to their final stage, resulting in multiple fangasms and seizures across Japan
-Iris/Dento get a Porygon/2/Z
-Said Porygon causing seizures around Japan

A darker plot. Imagine a St Valentine's Day Massacre with Magma and Aqua.

- Paul crying :/ (Why do we derive pleasure from someone else's suffering like that...specifically Paul?)
- Infernape going back to Paul
- Ash and Paul becoming champions of their hometown league and have a MEGA BATTLE somewhere in the future for title of "Pokemon Master." (something like that)
- Jessie and James getting married/quitting TR.
- Seeing Ash's Dad.
- Chronicles episodes with the old Hoenn/Sinnoh cast.
- Have every pokemon gender revealed on the main cast (I hate not knowing).

A huge tournament with all the gymleaders. All of them. Best animation directors. We'd give gymleaders like Falkner, Bugsy and Flannery more screentime.

If all of Ash's rivals came together for a few days. Or Buizel if will evolve. I don't see anyone happening now.

I would definitely like a lot more episodes focused on the rockets.

Also, I would Janine to make an appearance in the anime. I feel like they missed their chance with DP because they could have brought her in to promote HGSS.

paul bawling
pikachu turning into a raichu
giovonni to kick some ass
ash to be wiped the floor with his own face by jessie and james and meowth

Max becoming a trainer. Porygon2 making an appearence. ContestShipping turning canon. Corphish evolving.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom