• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

- Chewing gum
- Eeveelutions
- typing without capital letters

Well I don't hate these things, I just don't love them nearly as much as everyone else seems to do...

Oooh...I have a lot of these.
  • Bad design
  • Use of text language in yearbooks
  • Obnoxious people
  • The mall (if it's my hometown's)
That's all I have for now....

- typing without capital letters

You're absolutely right. Typing without capital letters is just really annoying. Even our teachers seem to forget to type with capital letters, and they're supposed to be teachers? Capital fail.

-Pokémon Contests.
-Releasing a legendary just because it doesn't have the right nature.
-Bragging about shinies.
-Swears in hip-hop music.
-Bragging about conventions.

Chris Brown's "Graffiti." I know a lot of the fans loved it, but I found it downright soul-crushing. It's the only bit of pop I actually pay enough attention to to hate.

- Tea. No, just because I'm from England, it doesn't mean I like it! Such a bland taste; I'd rather drink tap water.

- Baths. Being clean makes me strangely itchy, and it takes forever to get dry. More frustrating than relaxing.

- Chimpanzees. If these looked more ferocious like baboons, everyone would hate them just as much. Not cute or cuddly at all, plus, they eat smaller primates! I don't care about nature and all that crap; that seriously disturbs me.

- Memes. Most of these irritate the life out of me. The majority are just random shouting lines from games and movies. Not funny at all.

- The English Language. I try to use the best grammar possible, but despite this, I have very little respect for my language. Far too many rules and pointless words.

Adele's music. Everytime I hear that "Someone Like You" song I want to rip my ears off.

Rap music. It's not even music.

Jeans. They're uncomfortable, and I don't think they're very attractive. So I haven't worn any since elementary school.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Yeah. I never understood the cult following it has.

Adele's music. Everytime I hear that "Someone Like You" song I want to rip my ears off.
:unworthy: Yes, thank you for saying this. Also, "Lazy Song" for me.

I'd also like to add Adventure Time. I truly hate that show, yet everyone likes it for some reason. I think that Adventure Time is very stupid and retarded. Also, why would someone even waste their time making this garbage?

I also must say Adele's music.. also the "Lazy Song" for me, too! I also absolutely can not stand that style which has exploded in popular music where the vocalist only seems to put in a half effort because it sounds cute or something.. makes me want to take numerous power tools to my ears. Another one for gum here, too. Am I the only one who finds constant open-mouthed chewing totally obnoxious and disgusting? I feel like I'm the only one who has a problem with it..

The only thing I can think of is Minecraft. When too many people try to make me play something, I end up hating the game, and that's what happened with this one. Beside that, not much. I like most "mainstream" music.

"Gangsta" rap. I hate it with every fiber of my being. Kids have told me to "give rap a chance", so I did (I really, honestly did), and that's how I discovered the joys of jazzy hip-hop.

And Adventure Time, to a lesser degree. The only two shows with redeeming qualities I can think of that are currently on Cartoon Network are Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball. And that's it.

Oh, and dubstep. It is noise, and nothing more.

Not using an instant messenger for months or even years. Why bother putting up your display name if you won't come online at all?

1. Ponies - ... no need to state the obvious.
2. Girl's Generation - and ANYONE, ANY GIRLIE GROUP that either looks or sings like them.
3. Rap music - Well, I do find a few likable, but still I dislike the majority.
4. Eggplants
5. Suzumiya Haruhi series - just why it is so popular, I do not understand...

That's it for now, but I may be back with more.

Call of Duty. I don't care what people say, it bores me. There's no storyline or adventure. Just shooting. Nothing but shooting.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom