Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Page of Breath
Reaction score
Not that it would count but: Nachos, melted cheese, and rap...possibly Pikachu.

Too much water
Reaction score
Beer. I like another drinks, but I hate beer. My friends often bully me for preferring "girly drinks" :lol: (disclaimer: I'm adult. I know there's a lot of underage users in this forum, if it's your case, don't try... yet)

Reaction score
The boiling hot tropical sun, shopping in general, most local music and television and lots of noise. And have I forgot to mention shippings?I matured a lot recently, but I still think they're illogical, silly and boring things.

Last edited:
*squints*
Reaction score
Any type of soda, fried chicken, steak, soup, spaghetti, meatballs, spaghetti and meatballs, tomatoes in general, milk, ketchup, hamburgers, meat loaf, roast beef, garlic bread and gravy.

Oh and boats/ships. I feel like I'm going to die when I'm on one.

Hψ=Eψ
Reaction score
Looking at the general pokémon fandom, pokémon plots.

Gardevoir Enthusiast
Reaction score
Homestuck. Can't get into it, only like some of the characters, but not the storyline itself.

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
I don't like spicy food snacks.

IFM

Reaction score
Everything playing on top 20 radio stations.

Reaction score
Austin Mahone
Cody Simpson
Hunger Games
Tumblr
Beliebers crying because Justin Bieber is 18 (I do love Justin Bieber, I just cannot stand "Oh my gosh, Crying" when viewing his pics on Twitter)
Most YTP
Justin Bieber haters
Sorta Dubstep
Neighbors (TV Show) I prefer to watch Home and Away
Star Wars
Gryffindor
My Little Pony
Annoying Orange
My uncle
Illuminati references
Parts of religion
and many more

Last edited:
Reaction score
Selena Gomez
K-Pop
Tattoos
Internet memes (so retarded however I don't mind the troll face, it looks funny)
The Barney Bunch (They've gotten way out of hand, adding REAL people, bring back CLASSIC Drew Pickles, I don't go on Barney Bunch vids, only Drew Pickles cause he is FUNNY and ORIGINAL)
Itunes and other music purchasing sites (Why waste your money for a 3 minute song, gosh the internet's getting stupider)
Trial Programs (You have to pay for these aswell)
Surveys (You know why!)

Oh and about Drew, the barney bunch vids started a while after he was already around on the internet, they started to get more characters and form a group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beast Mode!!!
Reaction score
Adele - I hear a lot of people on campus singing "Set fire to the rain" or "Someone like you" by Adele. I just don't care for her voice unfortunately. It's not that I hate her or anything; I guess it just doesn't amuse me.

Justin Bieber - When I first heard him, I was like "Puberty is gonna hit that kid like a freight train." I'm trying to grow more used to him with his newer stuff, but I still don't care for that music.

I may post more later

Seriously, I'm a guy.
Reaction score
Television.

I just don't get the appeal, much less the addiction to it.

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Let's see...

Off the top of my head:

uh...

Windows XP?

Back and Better than Ever
Reaction score
Television.

I just don't get the appeal, much less the addiction to it.
Similarly, I very rarely watch television now, and my television set has not even been connected to the mains outlet since a few months ago, I think.