• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

To go out clubbing. I hate it. I hate clubs. I hate Argentina for having such a "YAY if you go to night clubs you are cool, if not what's wrong with you?!".

Night clubs are so unsafe here, too. Everyone smokes regardless you shouldn't smoke in enclosed spaces (it's the "law" here). Too many people. Heat. Loud music. It's revolting for me to even think about it.

Some other things I must add:

N- I don't get why he's so popular. I mean, okay sure, if you fangirls say he's hot, then I can oblige, but seriously. He's just... augh. I'm very glad he got tricked by Ghetsis.

Legend of Zelda games. They're more overrated than N.

Everyone here loves Justin Bieber for some strange reason. So, as you may guess, I do not.

Call of Duty. It's overrated. Enough said.

Ketchup. I just hate it.

-Clothes shopping- I will only go once a year and I'm not even that serious about it.
-Clubbing/Bar Hopping/Typical Twenty-something activities. I hate dancing, I don't drink, and I hate loud environments. Can't we just stay at home and watch a movie instead? Which reminds me of the next one...
-Drinking- Not going to judge any drinkers in the audience. In fact, I respect those that can drink within reason and actually hold their alcohol. But I have never and will never understand the appeal of going out, getting stupid drunk, doing something stupid, then waking up with a splitting headache and repeating ad nauseum. Also, alcohol is crazy expensive.
-Sports- "Hate" is a pretty strong word for this one. Maybe a "strong disinterest" is more appropriate. I can tolerate sports with other people and I like the Olympics but sitting down to honestly get invested in a game is just not me. And I doubt, I'll ever attend a sporting event unless my future kid is playing or if I have box seats.
-Un-Celeberties- Jersey Shore cast, Real World people, Bachelor/ette contestants, etc. Basically people who achieve an unreasonable amount of fame without actually contributing anything to society other than being funny when they drink or crying about first world problems on cable. Call it jealousy but there are talented people out in the world who never get a chance while Snooki gets paid to just show her face.

Last edited:
I don't like meat. I'm not a hippie, I just don't like the taste.

Tea. Apparently in my location this is unheard of but I just don't like tea, sweet or unsweet.
I also dislike almost any overhyped game. Not all, but many of them. Apparently just because a ton of people are excited, I should play it, too. But so far only a few have actually been fun for me.

Legend of Zelda games. They're more overrated than N.

o_O I never for my life expected to see someone mention Zelda in this thread.

Anyway, there are a few things I dislike/hate that everyone seems to like.

- Harry Potter. Aside from the third book, it totally bored me.

- Rap music. Ugh, I hate it. I prefer REAL music, thanks.

- Shooting games. I do like Medal of Honor, but I don't think shooters are the greatest thing ever like everyone else seems to. There needs to be more love for Nintendo, who's really the one giving us the gaming masterpieces.

- Twilight. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. I haven't seen any of the movies or read any of the books, but they all sound very stupid, imo. And I'm usually a sucker for romance. Not to mention I'm a girl.

- Charizard. Stupid, overrated, fat bellied, stubby-legged ugly dragon-wannabe. I love Infernape way more any day. And normally, I like dragons and dislike monkeys. If someone can make me like a monkey THAT much more than a dragon, they are amazing.

Rap and pop music in general. I'd much rather listen to a video game OST, Jazz, or heck even some Bluegrass.

Movies. Not even a specific movie, just movies in general. I only like a few of them, and by a few I mean like maybe 6.

Glee.. I don't really get what's so great about it. Although really, I could say the same thing about most Television shows these days. We need more witty shows like Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and Whose Line is it Anyway.

Pop dance groups (boy 'bands', and the like.)
I just never got why have that many people who don't play instruments.

Clothes/ shoe shopping. It's so boring!

Let's play videos, streams and nearly all internet memes. They're killing me and it feels like every single one likes them.

Most kids (or young teen)shows today. Especially the live action ones. I just miss the old cheesy animated stuff I guess. Like Duck Tales and Rugrats (even if it was apparently boring).

Coffee

Paranormal Activity. Okay, I don't hate it, but neither it or its sequel managed to really scare me. Though I see how they can be scary.

Cheese. Real cheese. I loved the processed, not really-cheese cheese

Disney Villain Deaths. Not all of them, just the ones where there's a chance the villain could've lived (by cartoon logic). The Queen from Snow White? She's definitely dead, Helga Sinclair? Dead as a doornail. Gaston? Confirming by Word of God doesn't count. There was water. McLeach? IMO? No. Disney's had people survive worse than that. I want these villains dead! Deader than they're implied! Frollo Dead! Maleficent Dead!! MUFASA DEAD. GAH!!!!
Okay, maybe DVDs aren't something 'everybody loves'... but still.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom