• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Other things where it's less that I hate them as I don't understand why people LOVE them:

That song "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. It's just an okay song, I don't understand the level of hype it's getting.

I'm 20, all my friends like those parties and stuff, but I hate them. I don't like to dance. I like quiet places. :p

I also hate Justin Bieber (though I'm not calling him gay), Rihanna, Lady Gaga and everyone else that make that kind of stupid music.

Other things where it's less that I hate them as I don't understand why people LOVE them:

That song "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. It's just an okay song, I don't understand the level of hype it's getting.

I was just going to say that. I don't think it's anything special either.

I don't like chocolate ice cream either. -_-
I hate the kinds that have additional candy or sweets in them. I tried Rocky Road once; it was too sweet for me. 0_0

See, I like Rocky Road and I LOVE flavors like mint chocolate chip or cookie dough. I just can't stand pure chocolate ice cream.
Jezebel.com recently did a "sex vs. chocolate" march-madness style bracket, and chocolate ice cream was in the final four or something. I think because a lot of clueless people were forgetting the "chocolate" part of the poll and thinking they were voting for ice cream in general. It really frustrated me for some reason. It was beating out chocolate milkshakes and truffles and other DELICIOUS things! What the hell?

I do love Ice cream but I am not a big fan of Chocolate Ice Cream myself, not sure why I mean sometimes I will, if it's really nice but most times pure chocolate isn't my thing, Vanilla Ice cream, Tirsuma (Forgot how to spell it), and some others, sometimes like caramel and chocolate (Which isn't always good either, Caramel Ice Cream, not a favorite either). I also don't like Mint and Peppermint of well.. Anything, I just don't like the taste.

Just some things, Twilight (Saw the first movie, found it a bore), Justin Bieber (I don't think his songs is that great, but I could just be joining the hate for no reason, but I have heard of his songs and don't care much about it).

Hmm... First thing that comes to mind would be rap and R&B songs these days. Yech.

Everyone else. I can't stand humans, excepting myself. Don't take offense, though. I'm referring only to those who I actually know the names of.

A customer told me that I had a kind of vibe, a Hunger Game vibe(I work till at KFC, and I guess I'm pretty happy when I work). Then she asked if I was a fan.

...Sorry, I hate that series. I read the first book, and didn't want to put myself through the torture of reading the last two...

Even though I never have a bite out of them for a very long time, I don't like most types of meat, including pork, beef and mutton. It's not the taste that got me, but the health issue. Although I am not exactly vegetarian (I still like fish meat and sometimes chicken, which I rarely pick), I prefer to stay away from them. Usually, Chinese people like pork, but I don't, because they are not exactly clean (although it's loads better than those of centuries ago).

Chilli are not my favourite either. They're hot and promotes drinking something cool, thereby finishing my drink faster while I still have that spice on the plate. Actually, in generally, hot-tasting stuff are not my favourite.

I do not have a thing for movies involved with violence, even though I am technically in the age group that could watch them. The suffering is just painful to watch.

Thanks for reading.

I've thought of some more things...

Most Fighting games - When I was much younger, these games used to make me feel useless because I couldn't do any special moves or combos, etc. Once I got a bit older and had magazines that told you how to do stuff, I begun to enjoy them a bit more, but now I think I was right in the first place; I can't stand having to input complicated button combinations in the heat of battle. Not being able to use the moves I want when I want isn't what I call fun gameplay, I call it bad control. Luckily, the Super Smash Bros. series and its control scheme averts this, so I can actually enjoy playing those games.

Monkeys - I said before that I was disturbed by chimpanzees eating them, but I've recently discovered that I don't like monkeys either. In fact, I really, really can't stand them, and I'm not even sure why. I swear it's a primal thing.

Mobile phones - How on Earth did phones become so popular? Everyone uses them for everything, but I'm sick to death of the sight of them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom