• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you love that everyone else hates

I like to vacume. Its kinda relaxing sometimes, and it always feels so good to get it done, especially when the floor is really dirty.

- The House of Night series (a terrible, terrible YA vampire series that I love)
- Tofu
- Soy milk
- Graphic pencils (as opposed to mechanical pencils)
- Pokémon Contests & Super Contests
- Pokémon Musicals (although I admit they're not that great)

That's all I can think of for now.

Last edited:
Nearly my entire record collection.
Certain arthouse films.
Chocolate-covered bacon.
Modern art.

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Seriously, its darker counterpart SatAM is getting more love...what's wrong with humor?

Degrassi. I hate myself for loving that damn show.

Also, I learned recently that apparently everyone but me hates Animal Crossing: City Folk.

1. Plucking my eyebrows. It's weird, but it's a really good stress reliever. o_O;

2. Garlic Sauce from Pizza Hut. I don't know many people who like it, but I love the stuff. <3

3. Doing schoolwork. I usually tend to work ahead in my assignments, and one time, I finished a whole book worth of schoolwork in like 2 weeks. ^^;

4. Cleaning the house, with the exception of doing the dishes. It's also a stress reliever for me.

5. Exercising in general. Something about working up a good sweat seems rewarding, and a plus side is that I've lost 20 pounds so far. XP

6. The smell of gasoline! Oh my gosh! It's one of the best smells ever, and I could sit and smell gasoline all day. <3

The smell of freshly power-tool cut wood
Insects and other "Bugs" (Spiders especially)
Rainy days (Yet I hate to take Showers)
Cold weather
Being anti-social
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Uncooked Rice

Sometimes, I like to lay in my neighbor's lawn and pretend I'm a carrot

Coldplay. Nobody I know likes Coldplay. Though they do have millions of fans all over the world, but still. Nobody I've ever come in contact with.

EDIT: Oh, and Tim Burton's 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Say what you want, it's one of my favorite movies ever. By "one of my favorites" I mean "one of the 3 or 7 dozen I love", but still. I don't get what's so allegedly bad about it.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I liked it. Everyone else didn't.

Spiders, especially little ones. To me they're cute.

Neelix from Star Trek: Voyager. Most people think he's an annoying character but I adore him.

Star Trek: Voyager. Yes, I loved the slag outta of it!

Coldplay. Nobody I know likes Coldplay. Though they do have millions of fans all over the world, but still. Nobody I've ever come in contact with.

You just have.

Anyway, as for mine...

- Dusting. It is extremely satisfying, is it not?

- Geometry. I have fellow fans, but not many.

- Graphing.

- Socks with sandals. They're awesome.

Pokemon.
Anime & manga.
Friday by Rebecca Black. since everyone hates it, I love it. it's how I roll.
common sense.
being open minded/looking at things from different perspectives/being logical.
Nintendo.
eating burgers & fries w/o ketchup.
being a nonconformist.
being negative/pessimistic.
MLP:FiM.
being intelligent.

All I can think of atm. All of this applies to real life, not the internet.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom