• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Not hitting the theater every 3 days. I'd imagine it'd be better taking out a date there than being dragged in by family, but I still find it to be a waste of time when you can just torrent them all.

The smell of brand new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. When I was a kid, I'd get new packages every now and then just to sniff 'em (well, because I played the game, but the smell was an added bonus). Magic cards smell the same as well, but regular playing cards don't, for some reason. :I

I eat everything with seaweed. Most people I know would hestitate before eating them with anything but rice, but I eat them with noodles, soup, and spaghetti even.

Cold weather and new clothes from family.

I love getting new clothes even though I'm a boy.

I love crappy food. Fake crab, microwave burritos, frozen pizzas. I will eat all of it.

Also diet soda. Most people I know despise it and think it tastes weird. I count myself lucky because I like the taste so I can drink a lot of soda and not have to worry so much about calories just sodium.

I've posted on this thread before, but one thing I didn't mention was America's Funniest Home Videos. I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that people disregard this show as a bunch of people getting hit in the nuts with golf balls. Okay, there are a lot of videos like that, but AFV is my guilty pleasure. And golf videos tend to be my favorites, too.

The way Jason Anthony Griffith voiced Sonic the Hedgehog.

I don't care what anybody says, he was awesome and my favorite Sonic VA. Griffith is my favorite voice actor of all-time, actually...XD

Pokemon-too many people I know think it's only a stupid kids show.

Snakes-I have always loved snakes. I think they're really cute. I even have a pet snake.

Spiders-I think they're cute. I won't let anyone in my house kill a spider unless we have absolutely no other choice(like if we can't catch it and don't know if it's venomous).

Cold weather-I like fall and winter much better than spring and summer. I don't know why everyone likes summer so much.

That's all I can think of right now

For now...

- Peeling the dried parts of my lips off. It's a bad habit, my mother hates me doing it but... For some reason I keep doing it ._.
- Plucking eyelashes.
- Vinegar. I don't see why my family (and most of my friends) don't like it much. I need vinegar in my salad dressings, and I enjoy vinegar beverages.

- Peeling the dried parts of my lips off. It's a bad habit, my mother hates me doing it but... For some reason I keep doing it ._.
- Plucking eyelashes.

...you know.... this kinda made me ROTFL cuz it's my habit, too XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yeah, plucking eyelashes XDD But I only do it when my eye feels itchy. But lip-peeling? XDDD No wonder my mom bought me a pack of chapsticks XDD

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom