• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Listening to repetitive techno (oontz oontz oontz oontz)
Spicy food (I love makimg hot curry,or stir fry's or just adding a bit of space to steak or sausage etc.
Cooking (it's strange that so many people would rather just microwave a ready meal.)
Except for the techno, you've said almost everything I love. Mine is listening to music in the shower, I see so much negativity from even the slightest mention of it. I mean come on, who doesn't want something to sing along with, to at least drown out your own crap voice. :p

I listen to techno in the shower or when I'm cooking or whatever :p

Listening to repetitive techno (oontz oontz oontz oontz)
Spicy food (I love makimg hot curry,or stir fry's or just adding a bit of space to steak or sausage etc.
Cooking (it's strange that so many people would rather just microwave a ready meal.)
Except for the techno, you've said almost everything I love. Mine is listening to music in the shower, I see so much negativity from even the slightest mention of it. I mean come on, who doesn't want something to sing along with, to at least drown out your own crap voice. :p

I listen to techno in the shower or when I'm cooking or whatever :p
Same for cooking. You know, that might be the rarer one.

Listening to Owl City.

And even though most of the internet hates her, I think Taylor Swift is pretty good looking. Honestly couldn't care for her music though... she needs to be moved out of the country genre and into pop.

I thought of something else. Dark Castle for the Genesis/Mega Drive. Technically, it is an awful game, but there's something about the terrible controls, odd physics, annoying enemies and weak playable character that fascinates me.

hip-hop, internet poetry, difficult math problems

Everyone at school hates dipping their grilled cheese in their tomato soup, but it's so tasty~

grammar class, apparently no one else takes it seriously and I always hear my classmates complaining

"worst class ever"

"I always fall asleep because her voice just drones on and on, it's so boring"

I have fallen asleep sometimes, myself, in grammar but that's usually just because I didn't get enough sleep the night before not because of the class itself. I always pay attention because I try to pick up as many tips as possible to use later for writing fanfics lol

I just love learning new things about grammar (not being sarcastic, 100% serious)

oh yeah and apparently Owl City too; I understand if Owl City isn't in the genre you like and if you prefer jazz or heavy metal or rock but come on guys that doesn't automatically make it bad music, don't hate on Adam (hint: my older sister and pretty much my entire class)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom