• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Navi, from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Everyone seems to hate her but I loved her.

The challenge problems my teacher gives me in math.
Factoring.
Coconut candy.

(I've been waiting for a thread like this.)

RATS...
G3 My Little Pony... >__>
Problem Solverz
Rap music

Crap, I can't think of more right now.

From what I can tell from this thread, Homestuck. I thought there was less hate of it, but there seems to be quite a lot, so I'm supposing that makes it something everyone else hates... either way, I think it's brilliant, my obsession for it is big.

I like bread with water for some reason. The water "tastes" so good after having your throat dry by the bread.
Most people like to stay in bed resting but I love waking up early in the mornings. The air is so fresh and nobody's out there so I can be lonely.
Loneliness. I don't think everyone else hates it but I usually see people trying to hang out with others, but I don't.
Oh, Bidoof and Bibarel! And not as an HM Slave! They're cute and adorable. I love using Bibarel on my team and she isn't useless at all.

Broccoli. Why does everyone hate broccoli? I like it.
I love broccoli as well, I have no idea why do people hate it. Since it tastes so good I think is mostly a prejudice people have.

Drawing. Not many of my friends are interested in drawing upon entering secondary schools, though there's some.

And Microsoft Office. I do write something like fanfics. I hope Microsoft Office does include in Xbox One.

I love love LOVE snakes! Ball pythons are my favorite. They're so adorable how they roll up and plop their little heads down on their bodies... squeeeeee~

And SPAM. You know that weird, mystery meat from a can? Yeeeeeaahhhhh... major guilty pleasure food. But hey, it has sentimental value to me, so whatever.

Here is some stuff that I like~

• Reading: Nobody likes to read anymore. It's quite fun.
  • Pepsi: It is better than Coca-Cola.
  • Thunder Armor: You know, that technique in the Pokemon anime. Yeah, I know Swellow should've got knocked out from Thunderbolt, but I just simply love Thunder Armor visually, nothing more.

Navi, from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Everyone seems to hate her but I loved her.

well, when your playing the game and you are heading to princess Zelda's castle she tells you about 3-5 bloody times what you have to do -_- and don't get me started on the lost woods

anyways, i love magikarp and no1 else likes it :(

One-dimensional villains. Sometimes, I just don't want to feel any empathy for a character, or hear any excuses for their behavior, I just want someone who I can hate with all my being and feel no guilt for it. This is especially cool in video games, where you're the very person giving them their comeuppance.

mice - so cute...
insects - since I study them a lot and I like them more than animals :D
Orchaestral and Symphonic music - I always liked instrumental music over singing
Music Theory - great for learning composition, but not too popular I don't think
RC Cola - Favorite soda :)
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Sometimes I think is better than Yu-Gi-Oh, but pretty much like them equally for different reasons.

Number one for me is definitely the season of winter. I really do love everything about it, right down to everything being brown. Seriously, I was going around town and the countryside yesterday and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by how beautiful everything looks when it's brown. xD

Music History. I felt like I was the only one in the entire music department that actually liked the class. I loved it, in fact. I think that a number of them did/would enjoy the actual content of the course, it's just that the exams and paper were hard. However, once I learned how to tackle the exams I did really well.

Another one might be double reeded instruments? I want to say wind instruments altogether, but I think it'd be quite extreme to say that they're hated, it's more that they're largely underestimated and left out. Double reeded instruments a lot of people actually do hate. I am a proud bassoon player, and also a proud learning oboist. And I do believe that the oboe (especially the Baroque kind) and the English horns are by far the most beautiful of all instruments. But they're hated and people say they sound like a "duck". =(

Spiders: I can't help but find the smaller ones really cute in an eight legged, non-vertebrate sort of way.

Sword Art Online: So may people hate this anime but I love it.

Robots and AI in general: Everyone else fears the robot apocalypse while I do not. Hey, I can't help but think that the robots will end being our friends!

Pepsi: I love the taste of Pepsi. Coke, not so much.

...and heaven help me but I actually like Nickelback. And the later works of Linkin Park.

Being sober: Theres much better ways to have fun than doing things you regret the next day.
Health and Safety: I know this may seem weird, but over time I've kinda developed a fondness of having all my body parts attached to me and not being covered in burns, scars etc.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom