• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you love that everyone else hates

I love snakes, lizards, and spiders. I even kept a pet Mexican red-knee tarantula many years ago.

Nicholas Cage
Shaia LaBeouf
Keanu Reeves

I think the perfect movie would feature all of them in lead roles.

images
I've never met another person who likes it as much as I do.

Pasta with honey. I mean, honey used as a condiment. Err... it's not as weird as it sounds :D

Pokemon is the only one that comes to mind. Oh and Irish class. I love it. And Stunfisk's sheer sex appeal.

Irish is my worst subject. Thanks to the fact I don't enjoy it :p

Hmm... about my own stuff...
1. Science as a subject
2. Computers/coding (there is one other person I know who's interested)
3. The song "Do it like a Dude". It's over a year old but I still like it.
4. Nintendo stuff. The fact that most sites market it as a kiddie company doesn't help.
5. Books.

Pokemon. Nobody that I know in real life seems to like it anymore....

Also, Nintendo. Why is it so unpopular with everyone I know in real life? Its awesome.

I think most people I know in real life just flat out suck, actually...

Warheads, and everything cherry flavored. I don't know why people don't like cherry flavored stuff anymore or Warheads.

Children card games and on motorcycles, ridiculous hairstyles, adults playing children card games.

looks like I summed up the show 'Yu-gi-oh' in a few words.

and inflated egos with the only thing that could contain it is the sky.

Spiders, I never clean them out of my windows. I always end up feeding them ants and keeping them as pseudo-pets. Also, Vegemite.

Nintendo around these parts. Everyone I know are graphic whores. Except my mother. But she wouldn't get something from Nintendo if it wasn't for Mario.

Nickelback(the band/group)! For some reason lots of people dislike them, but I think they're music is awesome!

I LOVE that paperclip from Microsoft Word. Everybody else despises him. I can't fathom why.

Puppy in my Pocket: Adventures in Pocketville. It's a cartoon series from Italy, drawn in a style kind of like anime (it's animated in Korea). It's about these little dogs and cats (and a few other animals) who befriend this girl named Kate. One of the cats, though, is evil and she is plotting to take over the animals' kingdom. Strangely enough, it's from the same people who made The Legend of the Titanic and Tentacolino - the company's name is Mondo TV. Still, the reception was more positive than those movies.

A lot of people hate Puppy in my Pocket quite a bit, but I like it. It's such a cute show. The dogs and cats are cute, and the animation is very vibrant. Plus I like how the plot progresses through the series (kind of like it does in many anime). I know it's not exactly funny, but there are good animated series that don't try to be comedic. I mean, there's a number of good anime series that have little or no comedy whatsoever.

I hate to say it, but I kinda like some of Mondo TV's stuff. Mondo TV has a bad reputation by some. I admit a lot of their earlier stuff isn't that great (although they did make a good Zorro cartoon with the help of a Japanese studio). Though they've improved a bit. They have other movies besides the Titanic ones - some are cheap knockoffs, but they also have an animated Turandot (Turandot is an Italian opera taking place in China), a really cute-looking Pinocchio (I've read the original book Pinocchio, and Mondo TV's adaptation seems to be a little closer to it than Disney's, but I like Disney's version too), and animated movies about various Catholic figures, including Mother Teresa. Sadly, most of this is not available everywhere.

Some reality TV shows that are competition based.
It's a guilty pleasure :3

When it rains/snows.

(Some) Trashy horror films!

Oh, and can't forget Lady Gaga. My username won't let me. At least in some circles she's generally hated.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom