• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things We Want in Sun/Moon, but Definitly Won't Get!

Didn't gen V have no new Eeveelutions?

I'd really like to see a Dragon, Ghost and fighting type. There's some really good concept art out there for them.
My original post: It could be possible for a new eeveelution to be introduce this gen. Nothing really rules it out. Has there been generations without one? Yes but I reckon it is still possible for this gen to introduce one.

I answered my own questions so I do know that Gen 3 and 5 had no eeveelutions.

It could be possible for a new eeveelution to be introduce this gen. Nothing really rules it out. Has there been generations without one? Yes but I reckon it is still possible for this gen to introduce one.

I'm doubtful. But I'll try to remain positive in that we may get a couple this gen~ Just 1 last time was unfair for an Eeveelution lover like me~

My original post: It could be possible for a new eeveelution to be introduce this gen. Nothing really rules it out. Has there been generations without one? Yes but I reckon it is still possible for this gen to introduce one.

I answered my own questions so I do know that Gen 3 and 5 had no eeveelutions.

Haha sorry, my fault for not reading properly!

I'm doubtful. But I'll try to remain positive in that we may get a couple this gen~ Just 1 last time was unfair for an Eeveelution lover like me~

Me too, I feel like it's unfair to have them for certain types but not others. An interesting way to get a Dragon type Eeveelution would be too have to it level up in a battle against a Dragon type, and win the battle of course.

A Steel and Ghost Eeveelution
Dark Type Gym
Good written and simply Evil Team Leader and Grunts

The problem with the nidoran family is that this means almost every other pokemon in the series will need to have their numbers changed. And good lord will that be a nightmare for us to do on the wiki XD

The nidorans and their evolutions are so different from each other at this point that retconning them back into the same family unfortunately lessens their unique attributes.

-A genderless Nidoran equivolent. Nidoran, Nidorine, Nidothing.
-A Pokmeon based on the fine attributes of the Khardashians
-Being able to "run into" trainers and they shrug when bumped into.
-A Sound type.
-The Chansey line changed into Normal/Fairy types, or at the very least, Blissey.
-Having a peek at your rival's mom through her bedroom window.
-Assign birthdays to your Pokemon and throw parties for them.
-A genuine happiness bar for easy Hapiness evolutions
-A special incense that allows Pokmeon to lay 2 eggs at once (30% chance)

Having a peek at your rival's mom through her bedroom window.

No

-A genderless Nidoran equivolent. Nidoran, Nidorine, Nidothing.
-A Pokmeon based on the fine attributes of the Khardashians

Taking this perfectly seriously (the second point suggests that is not how I should take this), what exactly would be the purpose of a genderless nidoran family?

Dad then?

Taking this perfectly seriously (the second point suggests that is not how I should take this), what exactly would be the purpose of a genderless nidoran family?

Maybe they could have this unique ability to breed with the gendered Nidoran and thus can pass on exclusive egg moves to one another. I would actually like to see generless Pokemon having more breeding options and possibly open up the pool of egg moves for more Pokemon. A Nidoran family that is shrouded in mystery could be an excellent thing to see in the games.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom