• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things You Collect

Glasses cloths.
I attend mini fan events/mini cons and buy the designs I like. I have Free!, K, Pokemon, Uta-no Prince-sama themed lens cloths as part of my collection. I also have the regular lens cloths given as part of a service after buying new glasses. I think I have a total of 20 or thirty at the moment (including the ones my mom gave me - she wears glasses, too). I'm planning to buy more at a Haikyuu! event later.

Musics and TCG Pokemon that i mostly looking for

I collect glasses with the logos of football clubs
It is still a very small collection, but I'll make that change in the next few years

I have recently moved, and all the unpacking has made me realise i collect more stuff.

Here's an unusual one: Monopoly sets. I have several different monopoly games and memorabilia including mini-games, computer games and a mug.

I also collect knives. Ornamental only. I haven't got too many cause i won't buy cheap-looking crappy ones. I even have a sword.

And finally, i also have a habit of 'acquiring' signs with which to decorate my place. Road signs, shop signs etc.

Recently I've started collecting the Funko Pop bobblehead figures. I'm focusing on completing the Breaking Bad set at the moment and I'll probably collect the Game of Thrones set after that. If my bank account permits.

I collect Pokemon plushies and amiibos primarily. (I don't open them.)

*motions to signature*

I might start collecting sharp objects and rocks eventually, among other things. I have a rock collection from the past but I don't add to it anymore.
Gj past me. Figured I should fix my blatant lack of clarification, by "sharp objects" I mean swords, knives, axes, and the like. What can I say, I enjoy weapons you can cut people with for some reason.

I started collecting figures and statues like a year ago. I had an older collection I had to sell, but I've recently started it up again. I'm trying to get statues of every fictional character I've ever gawked over.

cdpV5Y.jpg

ENfswY.jpg

My latest pick up is that Goku on the left there. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but I bullied my cousin into handing it over early.

BSgQvA.jpg

The most pricey was surprisingly the Gohan. I'm waiting on one of Kenshiro I bought recently for £150, and I'm expecting a statue of the Keeper from The Evil Within next year which I've picked up for £200. No regrets. Booker Dewitt and Adam Jensen are also in the roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going for all Heisei Era Main Kamen Riders in S.H. Figuarts. Also some Marvel Comic Books in trades.

Mostly I collect Transformers and anything with Bumblebee, as he's my favorite Autobot. I also collect Golett and Golurk merchandise--when I can find it--and foreign/unusual coins. I have a penny from Korea (found it in a change dish at a Subway), a couple of coins from the UK, a chinese yuan, numerous wheat pennies, a lot of silver quarters and dimes from the US and a Deutschmark that was buried in my nickles at work. I don't think I've landed a euro yet and I haven't found a yen to save my life...

Won't stop me from looking, though.

I collect Bulba/Ivy/Venusaur merch. I don't have a huge amount at the moment but I have a few nice things. I also have Amiibo but I'm not sure if I will be continuing with them.

I like Charlie Bears as well (they're adorable) but I only have the one right now. http://corfebears.wpsites.netdna-cdn.com/images/largeCharlie-Bears-Samantha.jpg

When Disney finally decides to release Tsumtsums here I think I'll collect them since they're so cheap, and they actually have one for the Dormouse from Alice in Wonderland. :)

Figures of things I like mostly and Pokemon cards.
Also decent dragon statues and glass ornaments.
And from time to time pretty precious stones.

I'm intending to start collecting swords at some point, though I only have a longsword so far. I may as well get the hang of using that before I get anything else. Particularly as these things don't come cheaply.

I currently posses one of the largest collections of Lego sets in my region.

I also gather Magic cards.

I collect Pokemon plushies. So far I have almost 70 and my collection keeps on growing and growing. I also have a small figure collection as well that I hope to expand.
I used to collect Schleich figures as well, but I stopped collecting them around 6-7 years ago. I still have my collection though but they're a bit dusty now since they were stored away. I'll have to clean them of sometime.
I also want to start a few non-Pokemon collections, mostly collections of the Hyenas from the Lion King (Shenzi,Banzai and Ed) and Ghost from Game of Thrones.

Last edited:
Card games with pretty art (vanguard weiss and buddy)
Anime key chain figures
Blankets

I collect interesting minerals and fossils. I also have a 2,000 card strong collection of Pokémon cards.

Transformers toys! XD Not actively or like the insane "must have them all", but there are plenty standing on my shelf, posing randomly and looking awesome as it should always be. If I come across a figure I want with them, I'll just buy it. I also have some old Pokemon figures from my childhood time on the same shelf.
Would love to get some masterpiece Transformers figures or those damn expensive Subway masters figures and D-Arts Mewtwo, but shipping prices to Finland are nasty, sometimes much more than the figures themselves. :/ Maybe around Christmas, because one just doesn't forget about buying presents for himself - I never grow up.

I still have my old Pokemon TCG collection somewhere, too... I stopped collecting them though due to not spending too much money on everything. X)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom