• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Things you didnt know about Bulbapedia users

Reaction score
THREAD RULE: Don't post anything embarrassing or private.

I used to have Plusle and Miniun plushies at the time when Advanced Generation was still airing but because of product recall, my parents have to take them away.

little brat a la Max & Bonnie
Reaction score
I have verY Odd nightmares of Pokemon dying
Also, Ash was finallyold in my nightmare

gumball of doom
Reaction score
before i got really into pokemon, i use to make monsters that were pretty much pokemon but worse in every way. i would show them to my mom, but i wouldn't tell her that they were based off of pokemon. now i'm really into pokemon and i found the old drawings and they were pretty much objects with faces :wynaut:

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Arceus has always been my favorite Pokémon for years, and I am sad that there is still no confirmation of its appearance in the Galar dex.

Left or right? Nah, middle is where it's at!
Reaction score
My favorite legendary used to be Dialga, but the interesting lore bumped it to third place as a favorite Pokemon. Reshiram and Zekrom share the second place as favorites and Kyurem being my favorite Pokemon of all time. This all happened due to the interesting lore of the Original Dragon and how it was a different kind of lore than the previous legendaries.