• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Matleo

Reaction score
One thing I really hope that they do is continue to treat characters the way they did in Sun and Moon and connect them to the story and your journey more. So far it kinda looks like they'll continue to do so. The way the characters were connected to the plot and the connections they had with each other certainly helped me feel more invested in the story, so hopefully Sword and Shield continues to do so.
I hope more gen 3, 4 and 6 rivalry , traning,battles and strategy but the gen 7 climate for friends and pokemon.

Like humor but action too in games and anime.

Mr Mime and some getting a new shielding/protect move Magic Wall that disables always the oponents move for 3 turns.

Damp becoming immune to explosion from Powder, immunity to one hit KO moves and effect like Sturdy.

Double team creating real images on the battlefield like tokens that you need to hit and could chose. Multi-hit moves would work better. Between 3 and 6 images depending on speed difference with target. Moves and abilities who hit all targets, hail and sandstirm would get to shine.

Poison heal should like water absorb heal hp not only when poisoned but when goten hit by a oponents poison move.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Reaction score
Oh yea hoping for a bright red and green pokemon, we don't seem to have many of those. Preferably as a plant.

Lurantis is green and pink so not quite.

Matleo

Reaction score
Oh yea hoping for a bright red and green pokemon, we don't seem to have many of those. Preferably as a plant.

Lurantis is green and pink so not quite.
Pokemon with different colors then their type would suggest. Yeah.

Last edited:

PocketMonster

#TeamSobble
Reaction score
I don’t think we have a stegosaurus Pokémon yet, and that’s sad. :cry:
I guess this would be the best place for me to mention this, but I think it would be pretty cool to get a stegosaurus pokemon that has obsidian spines, lava on it's back, and have a brown body. maybe breath some smoke and embers. learn ground rock and fire moves.
fire/rock?

madokami3971

Reaction score
I guess this would be the best place for me to mention this, but I think it would be pretty cool to get a stegosaurus pokemon that has obsidian spines, lava on it's back, and have a brown body. maybe breath some smoke and embers. learn ground rock and fire moves.
fire/rock?
That idea sounds awesome, ngl. If they ever do something like that, it’ll definitely be on my team.

SpinyShell

Setting shell traps
Reaction score
I really hope our three rivals have unique, distinct personalities and are fleshed out. I feel the characterization of the four rivals in X and Y fell by the wayside and as a result, they were kind of bland and even a little forgettable.

Hop, Bede, and Marnie have a lot of potential to be interesting and complex characters, and they honestly have me excited to see how GameFreak will develop them, especially since they all seem to have very different personalities. Hopefully they'll be done justice.

Last edited:

Matleo

Reaction score
I like the new switching item. Interesting if it works even if trapped?

Hope that Golisopod and its preevo abilities also got buffed and switch out by 50 % hp or are different between each other more. Its preevo could switch like that item. Interesting if they could allow it to switch out when under a binding move? Maybe even switch out even when under trapping a ability or move? And switch even with U-turn or Baton Pass then?

Gale wings needs it ability to work above 50% or 25%

Flinching doesnt work on Dynamax... Now we need disabling and re-charging more then ever. Cursed body, perish song.