• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Rogue One ticket. Although it is farfetched because distances to cinema require a boat.

Oh well, maybe StarKiller Base would fit.

So I recently found out that the Pokémon Center is releasing an Alolan Ninetales plush, and I really want it. I'm going to have to pre-order it as soon as possible, because I just know this one will sell out fast (just like the Alolan Vulpix plush) and become very expensive. Cyndaquil will have to wait.

I'm thinking of buying a new cellphone since I've had my old one for four years and I think it's time for a change.

A new journal with a pretty cover done by an artist I really enjoy
Persona 5 sleeves and deck box for when the weis set releases
Touken Ranbu sleeves and deck box for when the new Vangaurd set comes out

A new cellphone, as my current one starts to show signs of malfunctioning because it's been overused.

I'm currently trying to save up for an iPad Pro... And I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on RPG Maker Fes, which comes out in ~2 weeks...

There's a TracFone smartphone at Walmart that's only $30 and I really want it; I could update my phone and not have to bug my hubby that I want to be on my laptop as often. I don't need a great smartphone, just a decent one that will allow me to play Pokemon Go and let me blog once in a while. I'm thinking that this one can do that and I want to convince Prime to get it.

Well I know in my last post I said I wanted an iPad Pro, but I got bit by the Dollfie bug (which tends to happen to me at least once a year). So now I'm thinking that I'd like to splurge on a doll I've had my eye on for many years... The Mini Dollfie Dream Rena. Currently I'm a little over a third of the way towards my savings goal. I'm really looking forward to the day when I can finally say, "I'm taking her home with me!" (well, technically ordering her online, but you know...)

Okay so, I learned that they're no longer manufacturing Mini Dollfie Dream Rena, and I doubt she will still be in stock by the time I have saved enough money to buy her. I kind of don't want an iPad Pro either, because I already have a desktop that works pretty well. I wanted a Nintendo Switch, but it would be smarter to wait until my birthday this fall when there will be more games to choose from.

Ah well. Guess I'll stick to collecting Pokemon plushies for the time being. Besides, I'm still looking forward to RPG Maker Fes, so that'll be fun. 11 days!

Apparently there is a new Polaroid Camera out and my Mom wants it so I might get her that for Christmas.

I'm thinking of buying the Jolteon Pokedoll that the Pokemon Center re-released a few months back. I was going to get it ages ago but kept forgetting. But now it's seems that it's prices are starting to rise, so I better get it just in case it becomes even more pricey, or unavailable. Also found an awake Gardevoir Kuttari on eBay that I want.

Back
Top Bottom