• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Things you were thinking of buying

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
A bike for my new job, although honestly that might not be so necessary anymore if I can just take an Uber/Lyft there daily. It wouldn't be that expensive, at least.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
a new hairclip. I wear one with a very specific shape every day but it's broken now :( It's gonna be a bitch to find a new one that has a similar shape :\

pained as it rages around in search of light
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, and potentially the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses if it gets good reviews.
The Japanese version of Pokemon White 2, to continue my adventure from White and practice my Japanese.

Somewhere in the far future, a Game Boy Micro, FF6, and a few GBA Pokemon Games (a legit copy of Emerald and most likely Fire Red). It's currently outside of my tiny, tiny budget. I don't even have enough to eat out at cafes with my friends.

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
I used to collect the McDonald's Beanie Babies, and I recently learned that there's a set from a few years ago that I don't even have. So I'm thinking of buying them from eBay.

busy
Reaction score
I considered buying new indoor slippers to wear at my work from a shoe store, but thinking of just getting simple slippers sold at common stationery stores.

Part-Time Rescuer and Explorer
Reaction score
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity; Soon enough I'll get an eShop card and get it off there.

Movie Star
Reaction score
A new Keurig machine thats on clearance at work. If it's still there that is.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
some glove liners to use under the nitrile gloves at work. The ones I wanted ended up being $500 th0 :confused:

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
  1. a new chair because sitting on my current one is just so uncomfortable and it's one of those super cheap chairs, too. @[email protected]
  2. after that, a new laptop desk. this isn't as important, but still important.

need a comfy chair first tho

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
A custom build gaming Desktop with a 2080 Super

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
I am making new Vinok (a wreath or crown of flowers) for the girls and my glue gun stopped working. So I will need buy another.

My last two have broken so I don’t wish to get the same cheap brand. Any arts and crafters here can recommend?

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
My husband asks are you going AMD or Intel/Nvidia?
I'm leaning towards a Ryzen 7 3700X (though Ryzen 5 3600X looks really good in terms of pricing) and Nvidia 2080 Super.