• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Things you were thinking of buying

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
A bike for my new job, although honestly that might not be so necessary anymore if I can just take an Uber/Lyft there daily. It wouldn't be that expensive, at least.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
a new hairclip. I wear one with a very specific shape every day but it's broken now :( It's gonna be a bitch to find a new one that has a similar shape :\

lapisora

この銀河へようこそ!
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, and potentially the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses if it gets good reviews.
The Japanese version of Pokemon White 2, to continue my adventure from White and practice my Japanese.

Somewhere in the far future, a Game Boy Micro, FF6, and a few GBA Pokemon Games (a legit copy of Emerald and most likely Fire Red). It's currently outside of my tiny, tiny budget. I don't even have enough to eat out at cafes with my friends.

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score
I used to collect the McDonald's Beanie Babies, and I recently learned that there's a set from a few years ago that I don't even have. So I'm thinking of buying them from eBay.

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
I considered buying new indoor slippers to wear at my work from a shoe store, but thinking of just getting simple slippers sold at common stationery stores.

QuilavaRDSP

Part-Time Rescuer and Explorer
Reaction score
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity; Soon enough I'll get an eShop card and get it off there.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
A new Keurig machine thats on clearance at work. If it's still there that is.

colours

Reaction score

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
some glove liners to use under the nitrile gloves at work. The ones I wanted ended up being $500 th0 :confused:

colours

Reaction score
  1. a new chair because sitting on my current one is just so uncomfortable and it's one of those super cheap chairs, too. @[email protected]
  2. after that, a new laptop desk. this isn't as important, but still important.
need a comfy chair first tho

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
A custom build gaming Desktop with a 2080 Super

colours

Reaction score
scented candles

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
I am making new Vinok (a wreath or crown of flowers) for the girls and my glue gun stopped working. So I will need buy another.

My last two have broken so I don’t wish to get the same cheap brand. Any arts and crafters here can recommend?

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
My husband asks are you going AMD or Intel/Nvidia?
I'm leaning towards a Ryzen 7 3700X (though Ryzen 5 3600X looks really good in terms of pricing) and Nvidia 2080 Super.