• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Things you were thinking of buying

prog rocker

Reaction score
One of those cheap plastic tables so I can use my laptop outside the house.

FelipePR

Reaction score
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, Cyberpunk 2077, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord and, if money is not lacking, a car.

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
Thinking of getting one of those electric bikes to ride from my place to the train station.

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
thinking of commissioning someone, perhaps.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
some wooloo plushies but I really shouldn't buy any more plushies

prog rocker

Reaction score
The Crash Team Racing remake, once it reaches Steam or I get a Nintendo Switch. Whatever happens first.

lonerlotad

Reaction score
Thinking of getting new access vanish tonneau cover for our pickup. Need something to secure our outdoor equipment while driving.

Last edited:

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
my very own set of pipettes, cause ours haven't been calibrated since 2016, we have an entire drawer full of dead pipettes, and one of our p1000s is apparently in its death throes (and we only have two of those in the first place). The downsides? It's like USD $1,500 for a set, and someone from some other lab would probably steal them anyway :confused:

Silverwynde

ルル
Reaction score
More cans of cat food. Like, tons more. Because I am going to spoil my new little fur child!

mariopepper

Reaction score
New phone but I refused of this idea to save some money for tools for my pc. So I decided to take new mouse and the monitor stand. I have too many wastes among my last monitors and I really hate it so I suppose this purchase would help to avoid theese "problems with broken monitors". But there is one more thing wich was even more important to buy - it was essay assignment. Honestly I write badly so this is the only opportunity to get nice essay work for my college task .I've already checked some reviews and I suppose it would be good deal after all

Last edited:

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
It's awesome! I am going to take escooter too. I checkded some reviews but have not decided yet. Can you share what kind of escooter did you choose?
I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters