• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Things you were thinking of buying

Reaction score
One of those cheap plastic tables so I can use my laptop outside the house.

Reaction score
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, Cyberpunk 2077, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord and, if money is not lacking, a car.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
Thinking of getting one of those electric bikes to ride from my place to the train station.

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
thinking of commissioning someone, perhaps.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
some wooloo plushies but I really shouldn't buy any more plushies

Reaction score
The Crash Team Racing remake, once it reaches Steam or I get a Nintendo Switch. Whatever happens first.

Reaction score
Thinking of getting new access vanish tonneau cover for our pickup. Need something to secure our outdoor equipment while driving.

Last edited:
Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
my very own set of pipettes, cause ours haven't been calibrated since 2016, we have an entire drawer full of dead pipettes, and one of our p1000s is apparently in its death throes (and we only have two of those in the first place). The downsides? It's like USD $1,500 for a set, and someone from some other lab would probably steal them anyway :confused:

Princess of Power
Reaction score
More cans of cat food. Like, tons more. Because I am going to spoil my new little fur child!

Reaction score
New phone but I refused of this idea to save some money for tools for my pc. So I decided to take new mouse and the monitor stand. I have too many wastes among my last monitors and I really hate it so I suppose this purchase would help to avoid theese "problems with broken monitors". But there is one more thing wich was even more important to buy - it was essay assignment. Honestly I write badly so this is the only opportunity to get nice essay work for my college task .I've already checked some reviews and I suppose it would be good deal after all

Last edited:
attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
It's awesome! I am going to take escooter too. I checkded some reviews but have not decided yet. Can you share what kind of escooter did you choose?
I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters