• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Things you were thinking of buying

Nil

Reaction score
I've endured North-Of-England's abysmal public transport for quite long enough thank you, so now that I work somewhere that actually has available staff parking (my old job had a 2+ year waiting list and was in an area you really didn't want to be parking on the streets of), the next thing on my buying list is a big one - a car! Hopefully in the next couple months. Fun stuff.

Reaction score
I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters
I couldn't decite too. It's really hard choice but probably it's better to try eScooter for first.

Where there's a Will, there's a way
Reaction score
I'd go for eBike, if I were you. You can easily carry your bags and stuff on it. However, it's probably more expensive.

I was thinking of buying earphones - not wireless ones, because I want to use them with my recently-revived mp3 player. All hail the USB walkman.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I am wanting to get a shirt, a desk mat, and some new lighting for my room.

Monoceros
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying some more cat food, mostly canned. It seems my cat prefers pate to other textures and I want her to have a nice selection. (No, I'm not spoiling her; why do you ask?)

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
a new nintendo switch game. I'm thinking either mario maker 2, yomawari: long night collection, kirby star allies, the link's awakening remake, or purrhaps something I'm forgetting. I may buy two of them if I can afford it.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Kitty food. Kitty toys. Namely anything my kitty wants. Because spoiling my cat is one of the few things that makes me happy right now.

Reaction score
A new dressing gown (bathrobe), some new bedding, trainers, some fabric to make some bunting for a stall I'm doing at my workplace's Christmas market this year, a Lego ship in a bottle kit and a Dr Strange Nendoroid.