• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Things you were thinking of buying

Nil

Reaction score
I've endured North-Of-England's abysmal public transport for quite long enough thank you, so now that I work somewhere that actually has available staff parking (my old job had a 2+ year waiting list and was in an area you really didn't want to be parking on the streets of), the next thing on my buying list is a big one - a car! Hopefully in the next couple months. Fun stuff.

Reaction score
I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters
I couldn't decite too. It's really hard choice but probably it's better to try eScooter for first.

この日、森の中・・・
Reaction score
I'd go for eBike, if I were you. You can easily carry your bags and stuff on it. However, it's probably more expensive.

I was thinking of buying earphones - not wireless ones, because I want to use them with my recently-revived mp3 player. All hail the USB walkman.

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I am wanting to get a shirt, a desk mat, and some new lighting for my room.

Monoceros
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying some more cat food, mostly canned. It seems my cat prefers pate to other textures and I want her to have a nice selection. (No, I'm not spoiling her; why do you ask?)

kurebā
Reaction score
a new nintendo switch game. I'm thinking either mario maker 2, yomawari: long night collection, kirby star allies, the link's awakening remake, or purrhaps something I'm forgetting. I may buy two of them if I can afford it.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Kitty food. Kitty toys. Namely anything my kitty wants. Because spoiling my cat is one of the few things that makes me happy right now.

Reaction score
A new dressing gown (bathrobe), some new bedding, trainers, some fabric to make some bunting for a stall I'm doing at my workplace's Christmas market this year, a Lego ship in a bottle kit and a Dr Strange Nendoroid.

On a journey to become whole again.
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword, but I'll hold off until those bugs are fixed. Not letting my Switch lose its entire data due to some measly bug that a developer ignored.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
a new mattress (mine is kinda old and i need one sooner rather than later) and a new TV. those would have to come kind of later though, but i'm definitely prioritizing the former.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
^ same w/hollow knight, also considered buying the ace attorney trilogy for switch cause a bunch of friends of mine are into AA and i've never played it lol