• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Things you were thinking of buying

Nil

Reaction score
I've endured North-Of-England's abysmal public transport for quite long enough thank you, so now that I work somewhere that actually has available staff parking (my old job had a 2+ year waiting list and was in an area you really didn't want to be parking on the streets of), the next thing on my buying list is a big one - a car! Hopefully in the next couple months. Fun stuff.

mariopepper

Reaction score
I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters
I couldn't decite too. It's really hard choice but probably it's better to try eScooter for first.

lapisora

この銀河へようこそ!
Reaction score
I'd go for eBike, if I were you. You can easily carry your bags and stuff on it. However, it's probably more expensive.

I was thinking of buying earphones - not wireless ones, because I want to use them with my recently-revived mp3 player. All hail the USB walkman.

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I am wanting to get a shirt, a desk mat, and some new lighting for my room.