• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Things you were thinking of buying

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Debating a wrist strap for my camera rather than the shoulder strap it came with. The shoulder strap just gets in the way

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying new vpn for MacOS to protect my data and bypass all restrictions. There are so many cool services available on the market today. I read about best vpn for mac here https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-mac . It is a perfect tool for internet privacy.

Last edited:
Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying crochet cows.

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting some old fashioned speakers (with AUX inputs), since I have an old iPod that doesn't work with bluetooth. I have tons of great music there I haven't listened for a while and I'd like to hear it without headphones.

Also I direly need some sport shorts because I only have one pair right now and it is kind of in a deplorable state. Plus some new running sneakers.

I was also willing to get another figurine in the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line (maybe one of the horror-based ones, or the new Catwoman), but due to things right now I don't even want to go outside my door. And I'm not very much of an online shopper. I distrust the whole thing.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
debating buying a new camera to get started on my photography, but that isn't happening for a while. @[email protected]