• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Things you were thinking of buying

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
I really want to get Nendoroids of Taki and Mitsuha from the movie Your Name for my brother's birthday, since it's one of his favorite movies, but Mitsuha is proving hard to find anywhere, not to mention there's the risk of accidentally ordering a bootleg. That, and I'm probably going to have to wait until my next payday since I had to renew my car insurance this morning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might buy either a treadmill or exercise bike. Now that fall is here and the weather is changing I want to keep up my exercise but not go to the gym with the pandemic still going on.

Reaction score
A bike. It's been a long time since I rode one and I do like riding bikes. But the pandemic thingy has made going out hard, even nowadays. It's easier and I'm a lot less afraid (I even started to go for walks and play GO a few weeks ago), but it is still going on and I still don't feel free enough to go out daily. Perhaps early next year.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Torn between a new phone, since my current one's battery drains way too quickly now even after charging, or TVPaint so I can get back into animating (I tried Toon Boom Harmony, but it's too technical for me, plus way too expensive).

Then again, I usually have this strict rule of not buying anything for myself during this time of year and I just had to fork out a load to fix my car's exhaust, so I think I might wait.

Reaction score
I would go with the phone. Since phones are pretty much a necessity these days, mostly for your job, or in case of emergencies.

Reaction score
A lot of Pokemon Go coins, since I have picked up that game for walking and then some... Scratch that, I already bought them.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Avenger Jeanne D'Arc (Alter) figurine
A couple of new shirts

Reaction score
I am getting the itch again to purchase new figurines for my collection, but alas not only is the current pandemic making it quite hard with the lockdowns (I'm still not used to online purchases, and then the catalog and prices there are often ridiculous), I don't even have space for new figurines. Still, I consider myself an avid figurine collection, especially of the 1/7th scale variety.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Some socks, a new shirt or two, a couple of games on discount for livestreams.

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
Uzbekistan football jersey
too bad they are high priced, when ever I want to buy one, something seems to always come up
either a bill, or rent, or a car problem to be fixed, have to keep setting off for another week
I know this week i won't be able to get it, I need to pay my phone bill first, maybe might have enough to get it... I also have to get food for a week and cat food (higher priority than jersey)

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting Hatsune Miku: project mega mix but I might not....

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I really need some soap for body acne. There's some on my arms and the upper part of my back that I just hate. I already know the one that I wanna buy, but I need to know where can I buy it in my city first

Reaction score
planned on buying another football jersey... but my vehicle tabs come first

Janito "The Weon"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
The Weon
I need to buy an M.2 SSD and an 2TB HDD for my laptop, because is having some low speed problems

Reaction score
had plan on buying another 2TB hard drive, mine is getting full, to ba my phone bill goes first

also had plan on buying Arepas, my phone bill more important
@EternalPokéFanGirl likely next week or week after - bills come first