• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Whatever new Transformer collaboration Robosen is putting out later. They've done an Optimus Prime and today they released a Facebook video that had Optimus meeting with a group of sports cars. Then one of them spoke.

The voice was Bumblebee's. I recognized it immediately as it was the G1 voice actor. So yeah, I'm going to be spending around $700 or so getting myself a new Bumblebee in the future.

In dire need of a new headset at this point. @_@ My Razer headset did not last long at all considering what immaculate care I took of it, and apparently this is a pretty common problem for the specific product... really bummed, it was an expensive gift from my parents...

This reminds me that I need to get more gym clothes and casual ones too.

Also pretty minor, but I do need a handheld mirror. The one in my bathrrom is great, but it's too distant for me to line my bear and pluck my brows correctly.

I have purchased the parts for a new PC (finally! Yay). Next I am thinking of buying a keyboard for it, like one of those ones that glows and everything. Just deciding on the color (the tower will be white), the brand, and the price I'm willing to go for. Razer looks great, but they don't appear to any white ones with the full keyboard right now (only the ones without the 10 key, which I would hate because I use that a lot in my typing).

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

After they revealed Prosciutto/Pesci and Ghiaccio my interest has gone up.

And since it's on PC, there's a chance we can get an "uncensored" patch!

A new controller (or alternatively a left Joy con) for my Switch. My currently one is a cheap one that sometimes doesn't work properly. I'd also like a second controller for my Xbox series X but the default one is still good, so that will have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom