• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

I've been looking into buying more organic and cruelty free health products, such as toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, and lip balm. I've been using an organic shampoo already, but I think I'm going to pick another brand this time, just to change things up.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying some more colorful nail polishing for the summer.

Birthday presents for my best friend and sister. I'm really late for both, I'm putting it off too much...

A Football team in Europe or around the world. I wonder if the J-League is cheap?

After helping a friend with purchasing a Peter Pan all around print tank top, I kind of want one, too. Specifically this one of The Lion King:
10153674_hi

Last edited:
I'm going to visit my aunt, uncle and doggy cousin in the summer with my parents and I was thinking of bringing something like biscuits or a few toys for my doggy cousin. My parents are bringing a plant for my aunt and uncle, so I wanted to bring something, too!

Since I am planning on making a non-cartoony fursuit of Haku (or at least the head) in time for NYCC, I'm thinking of buying:

-upholstery foam (it's used to make the head and other things)
-faux faur (a long haired white color and a long haired teal or green color)
-a face mask (used to sculpt the foam on)

I just hope I won't get lazy or discouraged again. I have to find out where I can get the best deals on those as well, because I'm not planning on spending a lot of money.

Amongst other things:
Green polkadot dress that's sorta vintage looking but modern
White blouse
Poodle skirt
Bobby socks
Saddle shoes

There's a 50s diner near my flat, so me and my boyfriend promised we'd go on a date there, as long as we both go all-out dresswise. The Green polkadot dress is just so that I have a choice on the day because I always wear a dress on a date.

Back
Top Bottom