• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Things you were thinking of buying

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I've been looking into buying more organic and cruelty free health products, such as toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, and lip balm. I've been using an organic shampoo already, but I think I'm going to pick another brand this time, just to change things up.

Last edited:
literal shrubbery
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying some more colorful nail polishing for the summer.

Cool Cool
Reaction score
Red Doc Martens!...or pink?...or lilac? but I don't think pink/lilac would go with enough of my clothes.

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
Birthday presents for my best friend and sister. I'm really late for both, I'm putting it off too much...

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
Another AM album, or the AM vinyl... I don't know...

Goddess
Reaction score
A Football team in Europe or around the world. I wonder if the J-League is cheap?

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
After helping a friend with purchasing a Peter Pan all around print tank top, I kind of want one, too. Specifically this one of The Lion King:

Last edited:
Monoceros
Reaction score
Another pair of jeans or some tee shirts for my trip in June.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I'm going to visit my aunt, uncle and doggy cousin in the summer with my parents and I was thinking of bringing something like biscuits or a few toys for my doggy cousin. My parents are bringing a plant for my aunt and uncle, so I wanted to bring something, too!

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
A case for my ps vita.

Monoceros
Reaction score
A few more toiletries for my trip and some extra batteries.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Since I am planning on making a non-cartoony fursuit of Haku (or at least the head) in time for NYCC, I'm thinking of buying:

-upholstery foam (it's used to make the head and other things)
-faux faur (a long haired white color and a long haired teal or green color)
-a face mask (used to sculpt the foam on)

I just hope I won't get lazy or discouraged again. I have to find out where I can get the best deals on those as well, because I'm not planning on spending a lot of money.

Cool Cool
Reaction score
Amongst other things:
Green polkadot dress that's sorta vintage looking but modern
White blouse
Poodle skirt
Bobby socks
Saddle shoes

There's a 50s diner near my flat, so me and my boyfriend promised we'd go on a date there, as long as we both go all-out dresswise. The Green polkadot dress is just so that I have a choice on the day because I always wear a dress on a date.

Monoceros
Reaction score
A pair of Autobot sigil earrings. Because I will wear them at BotCon and look dork fabulous.

Monoceros
Reaction score
A new Transformers cap and anything Bumblebee that may be in the Universal Studios gift shop. Oh yeah, I'm going there on Friday and I am so riding the Transformers ride! XD