• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Im sorta thinking about buying a second pet snake,but Im not sure. Obviously I gotta have the set up for it,which I dont really have yet, gotta see if it can happen before doing anything. They arent hard to care for so I can absolutely handle the care for a second one and afford food and such for it,its just a matter of being able to get a terrarium here which is an absolute pain because I live in a third floor apartment which pretty much sucks in many ways,

Would love to gt myself another Espeon plush. Having two isn't enough for me.
Have the normal standing Espeon, and a custom made shiny Espeon.

Really want that very large Espeon that almost as big as apillow.

been kinda under pressure to buy a new monitor for my work from home setup for the past month-ish, although a decent part of that pressure is self-inflicted because i'm picky and don't know which monitor to really get. @_@

i'll figure it out this weekend or whatever.

This is probably a very stupid thing to want to buy, but I really wanna buy Aeos Gem just for this
1705315265995.png

All of a sudden I’ve started wanting cute headphones so I don’t have to rely on my AirPods all the time. Still have to find a design I like..!

Back
Top Bottom