• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Things you were thinking of buying

the human scolipede
Reaction score
A bronze statue of two greyhounds running together. I've been meaning to get either something like that or a tattoo of my hounds, but at £70 it's a tough decision man.

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score
new clothes for my job i start soon and a gift for a friend but i'm kinda out of money right now

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
A new computer monitor, bigger and HD unlike the old one I have now. Some clothes in general, jeans, tops and underwear. I seem to have no clothes all of a sudden. Also, i'm always thinking of buying plush toys.

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
a reference for my fursona, from a friend who is taking comissions.

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Tomodachi Life on 3DS and a Wii U if I can save up for one.

Back to KM
Reaction score
Right now its between

-save for a pickup

-get tomodachi life, preorder OR/AS, more oddball stuff :p

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing: buckram fabric for my Haku fursuit eyes, white elastic to help attach foam to legs, short hair gray faux fur, pink fleece for handpaws and feet (all 4 from Joann's Fabrics), yellow or peach spray paint, good quality dog treats for doggy cousin, possibly Under Armour HeatGear long sleeve to build bodysuit if it's not too expensive, and sand paper to sand out my paper mache'd cosplay horns.

If I don't feel like buying spray paint, I'll just buy a travel sized spray bottle and follow a tutorial on how to make spray paint.

Last edited:
Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I really want the Frozen Funko Pop figures that are coming out in July. In particular, Sven and Olaf. I want these guys so bad! ;.;

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I'm thinking of just commissioning a dragon tail for my cosplay, because I really don't feel like doing it. XD

unamused
Reaction score
Gloves that don't suck that I can wear casually. Not really sure what to look for.

Reaction score
Hopefully try to get SSB4 and Pokemon OR pre-ordered.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Another pair of jeans, a denim skort and leggings, some long sleeved tees as well as socks and things like that. I'm trying to plan ahead and get everything I'm going to need for next year's BotCon as soon as possible. I've already gotten most of the toiletries already; I just need some new clothes.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying a stuffed bear for my friend who's going to college in the fall and will be dorming. She's never been to Build-a-Bear as a child, so I was thinking of bringing her there or buying her a Tamaki's Bear plush(she loves mine xD)!