• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Like my "What video games were you thinking of buying?" thread, this thread meets in the middle of "Newest Purchase" and "What are you currently thinking about?" So what were you thinking of buying? Feel free to post pictures of the item, as well! I am currently thinking of buying my first pair of Converse shoes and I think I found good ones:
2573333-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I could use a new USB key or two. I've been using a 4GB one for many years, but it's always been on the slow side (didn't know anything about flash drives when I bought it) and it's probably approaching the end of its life (flash memory can only be overwritten so much before it fails).

I'm currently considering buying a somewhat large, perhaps 16 GB drive with USB 3.0 speeds supported. This would be for transferring files; a working drive, essentially.
Then I'm thinking of buying a larger (64 GB?) drive for backup purposes. I might go with a cheaper USB 2.0 model for this.

New plushes, honestly. Trying to catch up on the different versions I want.

Quite a few things, actually; I have some stuff saved for later in my Amazon cart.

Some of things include:
-A portable hard drive because why not.
-A 30-pin to USB cable for my iPod, but ever since my last third-party one failed within, like, a couple months, I'm not sure if I should buy another third-party one or just chalk up the money to get from the Apple store.
-Some Platinum/Diamond Edition Disney movies because I need to complete my Disney movie collection.
-Apparently I also want Personal Trainer: Cooking and America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking, both cookbooks for the Nintendo DS. I think I was going through a cooking phase when I added those.

I was thinking about buying one of those single cup coffee makers, I've always wanted one and still have my money from Christmas. And maybe Fire Emblem: Awakening if I can find it.

An action replay powersaves for my 3ds.

Since it tremendously helps with cloning.

I'm going to Chinatown tomorrow, so I'm hoping I could buy a solar powered Maneki Neko. Hopefully if my dad isn't tired, I could visit Nintendo World and get a Froakie and Fennekin Pokedoll.

I'm going to Chinatown tomorrow, so I'm hoping I could buy a solar powered Maneki Neko. Hopefully if my dad isn't tired, I could visit Nintendo World and get a Froakie and Fennekin Pokedoll.

You should go to Nintendo World even if your dad is tired because that place is awesome.

---

I was thinking of buying some songs from iTunes, but lately I've haven't been using my iPod and instead streaming my songs via YouTube and sometimes Spotify, so now I'm wondering if I should just stick to the streaming route for these songs.

I'm thinking of buying more college sweaters to give more variety to what I wear to college.

You should go to Nintendo World even if your dad is tired because that place is awesome.
Yeah, I know. I've been there a lot(train station is right near my house.) XD I think we'll just take the subway to Chinatown and then to 47-50th Street.

Buying a pair of Converse All Stars Classics. My first high tops!

Those who have gone to Nintendo World, how much are Pokeplushies?

The Pokedolls and PokeCen plushes are currently $12.99, DX Pokedolls I believe are 22.99, large PokeCen plushes are $34.99, life size plushies are $39.99. The Pokedoll prices have gone up by $4. Years ago, they used to be $9.99, but the price went up by every year since 2010.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom