• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

I made a moss terrarium with my bonsai tree and moss I found. I forgot I needed activated carbon, so I need to buy some. I also need to buy some acrylic paints and glaze to use with my polymer clay.

I was thinking of maybe buying a 2DS...

The only thing that is stopping me is:
- I already have a 3DS (Ice White Super Mario 3D Land Edition)
- People say that it is not that good
- I could spend the money on something else like towards a new camera lens, or to the gaming rig fund.

The reason I seem so attracted to one is that:
- My 3DS' screen gets greasy so easily and it is really annoying
- I never really use the 3D
- The hinge is the part that always breaks on my DS'
- My theory is that since there is no 3D, the DS graphic rendering might not give me such a headache through being fuzzy.

I really do not know what to do though. Maybe I will leave it until my AS Exams (1st Year College) are over the end of next month. I have wanted to build my own PC for ages, so I might put it towards that if not, or since I am going on holiday to Snowdonia in a couple months, I might find a lens I like for my camera.

I seem attracted to getting a Fennekin plush from somewhere. I don't know why:lol:

Really don't know :p

12 Donuts form that Donut store I Live close too. I mean a dozen for $6.95! (US Dollars) What can beat that!
But nah! I gatta finish these leftover Chinese Food that's about to spoil in my Fridge!
(Maybe i'll go visit them tomorrow or something? Who knows rite?)

I'm planning on buying a chibi Deadpool t-shirt, a foam head to help me make cosplay, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for DS.

I'm thinking of buying a new purse...one from Pixie Mood, which is a vegan and cruelty-free brand. This will be my first vegan purse if I do indeed buy it! :3
Honestly, I also want to go clothes shopping...and get new cosmetics (preferably organic, natural, and vegan). Plus there's some 3DS games I want, and books and fffff I want a Vita again.

Okay, I'll stop :p

I'm thinking of buying a new purse...one from Pixie Mood, which is a vegan and cruelty-free brand. This will be my first vegan purse if I do indeed buy it! :3
Honestly, I also want to go clothes shopping...and get new cosmetics (preferably organic, natural, and vegan). Plus there's some 3DS games I want, and books and fffff I want a Vita again.

I've been thinking of buying organic and vegetarian multivitamins(I'm done with Flintstones...too many artificial colors and oh, aspartame.) I just need to find a chewable one..I don't know how to swallow a pill. XD

Pokemon Emerald ^^;, fire read, and sapphire.. it was a bundle on ebay for like $32... i may still buy it... oh the nostalgia X3
$_57.JPG

I've been thinking of buying organic and vegetarian multivitamins(I'm done with Flintstones...too many artificial colors and oh, aspartame.) I just need to find a chewable one..I don't know how to swallow a pill. XD

I highly recommend a change in diet, rather than taking a multivitamin pill. People tend to focus on specifics, like a certain vitamin or mineral, completely disregarding the incredibly complex processes that take place when you eat food, and what your body does with those numerous parts.
There is no supplement that will be superior to the natural source. Did you know, for example, that there is more than one type of vitamin D? And the best kind for your body is vitamin D3, which is made by your own body when it has contact with the Sun :) Most supplements do not include D3, and if you supplement with vitamin D, then you're supposed to also take vitamin K2.

Probably not the response you were expecting, but I hope I didn't scare you away! xD

Right now I'm thinking of buying some My Little Pony comics. I've been falling way behind with the series. But since I'm going to Walt Disney World soon, I've been eyeing some Iron Man-patterned Mickey Mouse ears. :p

Back
Top Bottom