• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

I may buy a couple more pairs of jeans/pants 'cause I've been cycling through the same like four pairs of lowerwear for months now. I've already bought a few pairs this past week, but I don't feel like that's enough right now.

Some long sleeved tee shirts, as the ones I have are getting a bit old. I use them as layer pieces when I'm at BotCon: long sleeved tee under a Transformers tee shirt. However, the long sleeved ones I have right now are showing some wear, so I need new ones. I'll get at least four: grey, navy, black and white. If there are any other colors I like, I might grab one of them, too.

I'm considering buying a Chromecast, but I want to compare it to other options before taking the plunge.

I really need some more zip up hoodies, shirts and jeans. Hopefully, Kohl's won't be packed tomorrow.

I'm set on buying this EarthBound inspired poster and Hot Topic finally has a Free! shirt, so I'll try to get it if I see it at the mall today! Oh and I also need to buy a top for senior pic in two weeks.

Free! shirt:
10238128_hi
EB poster:
skyline_main.jpg

Some games for my PS3. Right now I'm eyeing The inFAMOUS Collection, The Last of Us, Remember Me, and Heavy Rain.

I wanted to originally buy a second Furious Fist booster box, had to cancel that plan when I had to pay a traffic ticket - went with the most important item first, booster box can wait until next month.

I know for sure I want to buy this chibi green and yellow parakeet drawstring bag:
img59944031.jpg
Not only is it extremely cute, it reminds me of my own bird! xD

I'm thinking of purchasing a decent used car since I found out that getting around by bus around California might not be the best option. Of course, if I do, I would have to become a commuter student for one quarter at my college. Decisions...

ORAS of course. Also a hug pillow of Touwa Erio and a small poster of my favorite Japanese idol.

I'm in need of a 9''x24'' poster frame, but I can't one anywhere online for a good price or in that size. Some people have said they found a frame of that exact size at Target, so I might buy it if they have it.

Back
Top Bottom