• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

I have a weird urge lately to buy something with birds/owls on. I dunno what though... Maybe a necklace or something?
If you're looking for something adorable, check this out. x3

Super cute

They also have other cute birdie stuff (mainly parrot themed).

OMG THAT BUDGIE DRAWSTRING BAG!
Cutest little bag I have ever seen! I'm totally getting it when my student loan comes in.
ooo Theres also some Moomin deco tape. I now know what I'll be wrapping my moomin-obsessed friend's presents up with :D

I have a weird urge lately to buy something with birds/owls on. I dunno what though... Maybe a necklace or something?
If you're looking for something adorable, check this out. x3

Super cute

They also have other cute birdie stuff (mainly parrot themed).

OMG THAT BUDGIE DRAWSTRING BAG!
Cutest little bag I have ever seen! I'm totally getting it when my student loan comes in.
ooo Theres also some Moomin deco tape. I now know what I'll be wrapping my moomin-obsessed friend's presents up with :D

Haha I'm glad you love it! XD I love budgies! I'm still having a hard time deciding which one to get; the yellow and green bag is just like my own bird, but the white and blue one would look better on me. Ah, decisions decisions! >.<

Another Nintendo eShop card, as I only have about $44 on my 3DS and I don't know if that's quite enough to get Alpha Sapphire in November and still have enough to renew Pokemon Bank. I'm thinking a ten dollar one would suit my needs just fine and I may grab one at Target if I get a discount there.

Ugh, so many things...

-need to pay for my purchase of 5 FE Awakening volume 3 and 4 straps on tumblr.
-need to also pay for a Maya Fey keychain that the kind seller offered to give to me for free (but I refused xD)
-a Paypal gift card to pay for the two above (about $40)
-chibi parakeet drawstring bag
-a Kickstarter donation to this anime project called Under the Dog
Video games:
Xenoblade Chronicles
pre-ordering Alpha Sapphire
a Wii U
SSB Wii U

Last edited:
10231119_hi

I really really want to buy this the next time I go to Hot Topic. Not only is Kiki's Delivery Service a really awesome Studio Ghibli movie, this quote is one of my beliefs.

I really want to start my manga collection soon, but I need to save up some money first. I would like to start with One Piece, but seeing as I want to buy the volumes as a set I may start with something that has only a few volumes.

This Princess Mononoke inspired shirt I've seen a few times on the daily shirt website:
788_product.png

Oh and one of these Kiki's Delivery Service shirts:

10231139_hi
tumblr_n9fem0zvU81r8ptvvo1_500.png

Last edited:
I want to buy a 3DS XL but I'm apparently gettting one for my birthday next month.

A cloth doll off etsy called a 'Bebe' for my little sister, but the one she wants is like £40 (including postage) which is £10 over my spending limit for each siblings christmas present, but the cheaper dolls don't have removable clothes so she can't change their outfits BUT those ones are more child friendly.... BUT I would trust her with the £40 because she's responsible and wouldn't damage the stitching and therefore break it... BUT It's £40...

And that's why I haven't bought it yet.

Back
Top Bottom