• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Every single Dungeons and Dragons reference book digitally. Christmas is soon though, so I decided against it.

1. A TFA figurine of Kylo Ren.
2. A replica jacket as worn by Finn - the best mass-produced one or custom made.
3. Rey's quarterstaff.
4. Some fake glasses - good quality frames, anti-glare lenses.
5. A greater variety of pencils and more black pens.
6. Sneakers.
7. More baseball caps.
8. Check the coolest shop ever for Last Jedi merchandise and become insane and buy it all.

Okay I'm officially excited.

...a Touhou plush of the Shanghai doll.
But it costs soooo much for a simply plushie. ;~; Makes me sad...

• A black leather jacket that I’ve been in need of for while now
  • Boots
  • Another pair of shades, for variety
  • A pillow for my cat
  • Facepaint
  • Sidewalk chalk
  • Splatoon 2 green & pink joy-cons
  • Rock tumbler
  • Gaomon PD1560 (art tablet)
  • Snapback? Haven’t worn any in years, don’t know how thy look on me
  • Pokemon cards

- some Pokemon figurines or plushies. Can't decide.

- a Harry Potter mobile cover

- the Selection book series

- the last two books in The Mortal Instruments book series

- A Loki figurine

- A black leather jacket lol

A black sweatband! Hell yeah.

I also wouldn't mind a proper paperboy cap. Sharing is okay but everyone I know has a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny head. My brain is too wonderful and enormous and I get headaches.

An external hard drive for my PS4 and cookie cutters. Thinking about Christmas gifts, as well. I'm still waiting on my friends to give me their lists, but so far I'm thinking about a crocheting kit for my mom, coffee for my dad and maybe an organic soap set for my brother.

I've been considering the new Civ 6 expansion, or a set of gemstone D&D dice. I found some really pretty ones, a set of moonstone ones, a set of opalite, or a set of amethyst. Also renewing my Final Fantasy 14 subscription.

Back
Top Bottom