• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Thinking of getting one of those electric bikes to ride from my place to the train station.

Thinking of getting new access vanish tonneau cover for our pickup. Need something to secure our outdoor equipment while driving.

Last edited:
my very own set of pipettes, cause ours haven't been calibrated since 2016, we have an entire drawer full of dead pipettes, and one of our p1000s is apparently in its death throes (and we only have two of those in the first place). The downsides? It's like USD $1,500 for a set, and someone from some other lab would probably steal them anyway :confused:

New phone but I refused of this idea to save some money for tools for my pc. So I decided to take new mouse and the monitor stand. I have too many wastes among my last monitors and I really hate it so I suppose this purchase would help to avoid theese "problems with broken monitors". But there is one more thing wich was even more important to buy - it was essay assignment. Honestly I write badly so this is the only opportunity to get nice essay work for my college task .I've already checked some reviews and I suppose it would be good deal after all

Last edited:
an eScooter or an eBike
It's awesome! I am going to take escooter too. I checkded some reviews about theese scooters but have not decided yet. Can you share what kind of escooter did you choose?

Last edited:
It's awesome! I am going to take escooter too. I checkded some reviews but have not decided yet. Can you share what kind of escooter did you choose?

I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've endured North-Of-England's abysmal public transport for quite long enough thank you, so now that I work somewhere that actually has available staff parking (my old job had a 2+ year waiting list and was in an area you really didn't want to be parking on the streets of), the next thing on my buying list is a big one - a car! Hopefully in the next couple months. Fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom