• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer.

In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms of scooters
I couldn't decite too. It's really hard choice but probably it's better to try eScooter for first.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'd go for eBike, if I were you. You can easily carry your bags and stuff on it. However, it's probably more expensive.

I was thinking of buying earphones - not wireless ones, because I want to use them with my recently-revived mp3 player. All hail the USB walkman.

I am wanting to get a shirt, a desk mat, and some new lighting for my room.

a new nintendo switch game. I'm thinking either mario maker 2, yomawari: long night collection, kirby star allies, the link's awakening remake, or purrhaps something I'm forgetting. I may buy two of them if I can afford it.

Pokemon Sword, but I'll hold off until those bugs are fixed. Not letting my Switch lose its entire data due to some measly bug that a developer ignored.

Back
Top Bottom