• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

Lenovo IdeaPad was the latest puchase of mine and I was also thinking about buying crm for my business to make it more comfortable

Last edited:
I'm thinking of buying new vpn for MacOS to protect my data and bypass all restrictions. There are so many cool services available on the market today. I read about best vpn for mac here https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-mac . It is a perfect tool for internet privacy.

Last edited:
I was thinking of buying crochet cows.

I am thinking of getting some old fashioned speakers (with AUX inputs), since I have an old iPod that doesn't work with bluetooth. I have tons of great music there I haven't listened for a while and I'd like to hear it without headphones.

Also I direly need some sport shorts because I only have one pair right now and it is kind of in a deplorable state. Plus some new running sneakers.

I was also willing to get another figurine in the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line (maybe one of the horror-based ones, or the new Catwoman), but due to things right now I don't even want to go outside my door. And I'm not very much of an online shopper. I distrust the whole thing.

A pair of new PS4 controllers, my original ones are kinda greasy despite all the measures to keep them clean.
Also, I want to buy a robot vacuum as mentioned here. My friend has one and I think it should help with all the dust in my room. I guess my cats will be happy to ride this thing.

Last edited:
Bulk raw meat for my dog that gets shipped while it's frozen/thawing. It's surprisingly cheaper than going to the store.

I'm thinking of buying a transparent face mask so that I can still brighten people's days with a smile in enclosed spaces. They're also helpful for people who rely on lip-reading to communicate. I'm hunting around online at the moment to find the one with the best reviews.

Last edited:
A new mobile phone that is actually decent and not that expensive.

Also a copy of Plantinum, but since they're really hard to come by, are expensive (when available), and I already got Diamond (presumably not as good a game due to its limited Pokedex, but still very fun and allows me to try Sinnoh staple Mons like Luxray; and allows me to explore the only Pokemon region I had not explored at all before), it's unlikely I get it. But if I get a copy of Platinum, I'll be very happy. Which brings me to one fact: why hasn't Nintendo ever released a virtual console version of the Pokemon DS games still? At least (to my knowledge) not in the 3DS, Wii U, nor Switch.

a touchscreen windows 10 laptop o make my drawings easier, every time I remember, I spend all my 'spending money' on food or other stuff I don't need

Back
Top Bottom