• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

I really want to get Nendoroids of Taki and Mitsuha from the movie Your Name for my brother's birthday, since it's one of his favorite movies, but Mitsuha is proving hard to find anywhere, not to mention there's the risk of accidentally ordering a bootleg. That, and I'm probably going to have to wait until my next payday since I had to renew my car insurance this morning.

Last edited:
I might buy either a treadmill or exercise bike. Now that fall is here and the weather is changing I want to keep up my exercise but not go to the gym with the pandemic still going on.

A bike. It's been a long time since I rode one and I do like riding bikes. But the pandemic thingy has made going out hard, even nowadays. It's easier and I'm a lot less afraid (I even started to go for walks and play GO a few weeks ago), but it is still going on and I still don't feel free enough to go out daily. Perhaps early next year.

Torn between a new phone, since my current one's battery drains way too quickly now even after charging, or TVPaint so I can get back into animating (I tried Toon Boom Harmony, but it's too technical for me, plus way too expensive).

Then again, I usually have this strict rule of not buying anything for myself during this time of year and I just had to fork out a load to fix my car's exhaust, so I think I might wait.

I would go with the phone. Since phones are pretty much a necessity these days, mostly for your job, or in case of emergencies.

A lot of Pokemon Go coins, since I have picked up that game for walking and then some... Scratch that, I already bought them.

I am getting the itch again to purchase new figurines for my collection, but alas not only is the current pandemic making it quite hard with the lockdowns (I'm still not used to online purchases, and then the catalog and prices there are often ridiculous), I don't even have space for new figurines. Still, I consider myself an avid figurine collection, especially of the 1/7th scale variety.

Uzbekistan football jersey
too bad they are high priced, when ever I want to buy one, something seems to always come up
either a bill, or rent, or a car problem to be fixed, have to keep setting off for another week
I know this week i won't be able to get it, I need to pay my phone bill first, maybe might have enough to get it... I also have to get food for a week and cat food (higher priority than jersey)

I really need some soap for body acne. There's some on my arms and the upper part of my back that I just hate. I already know the one that I wanna buy, but I need to know where can I buy it in my city first

planned on buying another football jersey... but my vehicle tabs come first

had plan on buying another 2TB hard drive, mine is getting full, to ba my phone bill goes first

also had plan on buying Arepas, my phone bill more important
@EternalPokéFanGirl likely next week or week after - bills come first

A keyboard piano. I'm still researching which one to get and browsing through Youtube lessons (since it's been over 10 years since the last time I played one). Funny to think it's been so long since I used to be really good in it when I was younger.

Back
Top Bottom