• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

An Bed Head TIGI shampoo and conditioner, of the Urban Antidotes line, more specifically the Resurrection one.

But just the two of them, without the hair mask or the leave-in, already mounts to R$140,00 for two bottles of 200 ml.

Why do I always have to have good taste even tho I'm broke :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Guess I will just stick to my Pantene kit that costs R$20,00 lol.

plan on buying something related to Star Wars - a shirt and a 3D puzzle
have to wait until Pay Day an dhope I don't get distracted

I'm thinking of buying another phone case. An cuter one. Most of the ones that I have are transparent and the only one that I had that wasn't, an yellow one, probably got lost somewhere since I just ended the search for it in my room and didn't found it :cry:

I'm think I'm going to wait until I get paid next week, but Wacom are having a sale on refurbished tablets and I'm tempted to bag myself a Wacom One, since it'll be years before I can own a Cintiq (both touch screen tablets, something I've been after for a long time).

That and probably going to pre-order GSC's new Part 1 Dio Nendoroid, plus some fabric and a wig for my next cosplay project, and some liquid eyeliner.

Last edited:
a laptop cooling fan

just had to pay my phone bill, might order one on my next pay day

I'm still undecided about getting a Switch for Legends and a few other games. I probably will, but I need an extra incentive since Nintendo refuse to lower the price.

I think I should probably be looking into a new phone. Mine's over 4 years old and is already proving to choke up a bit and I might need to replace it with new one one day.

Better to start comparing and watching prices.

want to get another football jersey, just haven't decided on which one (either Cyprus or Bulgaria)

also might start looking into saving for Switch

Wow, who would know that, in this day and age, to get a new car insurance online can be so damn complicated. Finally I got one, but it was more annoying than I expected.

Also... I already want the Sinnoh remakes to come out, I will be there the first day to get it (physical copy), as the proud capitalist I am. And I'll get the Shining Pearl version because of the original 4th gen games, I have Diamond already. No Platinum unfortunately, so I really hope the content of the remakes is much closer to Platinum itself.

This bad boy over here
pocom3.jpg

A GBA or DS and a gen 3 Pokémon game, since it's the only generation I never really played and don't own a system that can play it. Once I save enough money and find some for sale, I might get one.

already bought a Viet Nam jersey... want to buy another, first will wait until I pay a bill and bought some food for the week, see how much I have left over

Back
Top Bottom