• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Think it will work?

Poketech

Reaction score
I will be buying HG Friday and i've been thinking about what I want to catch and all that kind of stuff, who to start with etc. I want to trade a Miltank egg across to HG from Diamond so i can really stick to that gym leader, will it work?
Second will it work. I know that reseting the game to will not change the out come of the nature in the egg soo... If i reset my game after breeding for the right nature, could i then trade the egg and hatch it with the nature i want? :D

Eggs are pre-set with natures. You could trade a bunch of eggs, hatch them all, then keep the "best" one, but that's very time consuming

Yes, you can trade a Miltank egg over if you have two DSes. If not, you'll have to wait until Wi-Fi can be accessed so you can do a tradeback. Or you could hatch it and try to offer it to yourself on the GTS but you'd need to lose to encounter a Miltank first.

You could save before obtaining each egg and hatch each one to see if it's the right nature and reset to before you hatch the egg. Also, next time please use the Simple Questions thread.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom