• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Think of the worst pun ever and use it in a sentence about what the user said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Understands

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
Something like this:

Person A: The book I red was bad.

Fanfiction

Person B: I reed many fanfiction.

Mario

So on, and so forth.

Rule 1: Do not use the same pun as the above user.

Have fun, let me start you off.

Reddit

Re: Think of the worst pun ever and use it in a sentence about what the user said abo

You Seddit.

Apple

Re: Think of the worst pun ever and use it in a sentence about what the user said abo

I took a bite out of a apple computer.

Dinner

I eight dinner.

Zelda

I must Zelda latest copy of Nintendo Power on eBay!

Circle

omt this thread. xD

The game four square was made circle 1964.

Toad.

He Toad my ball to me and I Toad it back!

Pokemon

Do not Pokemon-sters, they might attack you!

Mario.

Mario holiday was great!

You'll be receiving an invisibill for committing word evasion.

Door.

One Does Not Simply Walk Into MorDoor.

Guns

That's a-guns-t the law to carry that on board.

Dune

Last edited:

I-Dune-see what you did there.

Bomb.

Bomb Bomb Pow - by Black Eyed Peas, ya don't know?

Life

I FEEL A-LIFE !!

Herbivore.

Rabbits eatting carrots? I believe that's something I herbivore...

Wolf

I asked my dog if he had any plans for a future career, but all I got in response was "Wolf!"

Beat.

This song has a radish beet.

Statue of Liberty

Oh no! I just spilt tea on my shirt! I guess it's now a Tea-shirt!

cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom