• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Think of the worst pun ever and use it in a sentence about what the user said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Think of the worst pun ever and use it in a sentence about what the user said abo

The pun in this sentence is cat-egorically lame.

Storm.

Re: Think of the worst pun ever and use it in a sentence about what the user said abo

I have to go shopping at the grocery store-m

Minecraft

Did anyone hear about the German company that makes crafts? It's called Mein-Craft.

Ditto

Did not!Ditto!

Shield

Yeah, I was wondering if you knew this was a thing, Punster. ;)

Anyway... Oh, how I pine for one...

Slime

Oh crap!... I just sweat my vest off! Now I'll have to invest in something else ><

Oxygen

How would I row when bots are just a bunch of maggots anyway?

drum roll

He definately takes things to the max.

The Monado.

Emirl Lagasse baked some Monado cookies yesterday... then he chopped up some garlic using a Milano knife.

Truckers

A chocholate mousse bit my sister!

Sonic

Here is $1,350 for the Creole marble installation, $1,400 for the Sylacauga marble renovation, $800 for the St. Genevieve marble, and $255 for the other types of marble used, applied, and implemented: $3805 in total for all the marbles.

Tablecloth

I just don't see what the problem is...

Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom