• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the competitive battling competition start and how do you sign up?

Are all of the contests going to have the same deadline (20th)? If so, less than ten days be cutting it really close to start a fan art contest, depending on what you want to ask of people, especially considering that many students are still in final/midterm exams and won't have the free time to spend on an entry until winter vacation begins. I'm sure this applies to a lot of other contests as well, but it's especially demanding if the contest is going to require a full scene with multiple characters and a background, or creating and developing an original character, like last year.

Also, are you going to be imposing any universal requirements/disqualifications like a certain amount of activity on the forum or anything?

I would like to clarify something. Are contestants limited to a single contest to enter, or can they enter (and theoretically win) every contest avialable?

These contests were so much fun last year, even though I didn't win I still enjoyed participating. Can't wait to try my creative hand at some of the contests taking place this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom