• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

With twenty sleeps to go before Christmas Day, Bulbagarden has launched its third annual string of Christmas contests. Staff from around the site are presently launching a range of contests, which you can participate in and - if you're lucky - win big. Pre-release orders for the upcoming Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version are among the top prizes.

Read more on Bulbanews

The [bp=Bulbapedia:Christmas_Improvement_Drive]Bulbapedia contest[/bp] is the first to go live. More will follow in the coming days.

Happy holidays!

I like the sound of some of these, so I might make an attempt to enter a few of them as I never have done before.

article said:
For the first time on Bulbagarden, not all contests are being released simultaneously. Interested participants should check back regularly to see what's new.

I really hope there is an animé one, but if not the battling will be fun enough :p

Hmmmmm, id better start EV training some pkmn....
^_^

Hmmm... B/W at stake and other prizes? Count me in.

Question. For fanart, is there a place designated for submissions?

W00t, I feel like Christmas is tomarrow with all the holiday music and specials on.

Wow, I think I'd lose every one of those contests XD
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds interesting! I may not be able to join in so soon, so if I can make a last minute effort, I might just be able to make it.

Thanks for reading.

Ah, I remember this. This was what dragged me out from being a lurker last year and made me join the forums once and for all.

I can't believe Bulbapedia joined. Lets see if some of my favorite articles will be given great overhauls this season~ XD

Crap, I need to get back into 4th Gen Battling now.

Is Bulbagarden taking suggestions for some contests? If so, what if there is a possibility for a Pokemon music remixing contest?

Hmm, looks interesting.
I'll try to participate.

Thanks.

Looked at it and might give it a go. I am interested in the RP one, will all of them be launched before Christmas Day?

Yes, they will be. Some contests aren't expected to take as much time as others, so we're staggering the launches.

I can't wait! I hope I win something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom