• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored Arc

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored Arch' to be ...

The song 「七色アーチ」 ''Seven-colored Arch'' by the 「ポケモンBW合唱団」 ''Pokémon BW Choral Gang'' is set to be first used after the airing of the 61st episode of the series on Jan. 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
Re: Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored

Ash and Iris singing?!!!

Hopefully that means Aoi Yuki and Rica Matsumoto duet!!!

*freaking out*

EDIT: Well I was wrong but a Trio of Aki Okui, Toshiko Ezaki, and Fumie Akiyoshi is a LOT better!

Last edited:

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
Re: Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored

Looks like Dento will be leading, I can't wait :D

CommanderPigg

i've fallen and cant get up
Reaction score

What the fuck? Dento's in this ending but he's not singing?

What the fuuuuuck????

Reaction score

Ash and Iris singing?

Now THIS I gotta see.

H.M

MY OPINIONS!!!11one
Reaction score

Damn. I knew that catchy Stereopony song was too good to be used in the cartoon.

"Seven-colored Arch" seems a bit clunky, name-wise. Nanairo could also be read implicitly as "Rainbow" since it also means "the seven prismatic colors" (according to the online dictionary).

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score

I'm actually surprised they don't have Dento singing, or should I say, I'm surprised they're not whoring out his immense popularity among the fandom.

Anyway, I'm really glad we're getting a new ending song. Seeing how I like each of the singers who sang previous Pokémon-related songs, I'm certain I'm going to love this one as well. Oh, and here's hoping for Belle, Langley, Shooty and others appearing in the ED as well. :D

Now ... a new OP please? ;_;

edit: wait, IRIS and Ash will be singing? AWESOME! <3

Last edited:

33Whimsicott33

CottonSheepFairy
Reaction score

So now the opening will be in Black and White, and the ending is in a colorful Rainbow!

Zeta

Bulbapædist
Reaction score

So now the opening will be in Black and White, and the ending is in a colorful Rainbow!
Calling Pokemon Rainbow Version and Kyurem Prism Forme right now. : P

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score

What in the world is the source for this "Satoshi and Iris sing this ending theme" nonsense? The TV-Tokyo website certainly doesn't claim any such thing.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score

Satoshi, Iris, and the Pokemon will be featured in the ending, so we should sing along. Not Satoshi and Iris are singing. -_-

Something else the Bulbanews article fails to mention is the graduation/enterence theme this song has. As someone who's graduating in May, that's freaky timing.

FinalArcadia

♡ lightning in the rain ♡
Reaction score

This sounds like it'll be a great ending theme! I'm still waiting for the opening to change, though.

Likeitornot.

realisation
Reaction score

From what I've heard and seen, I think this is a pleasant springtime-summer song, which will be fitting soon enough. Lovely Ending piece.