• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored Arch' to be ...

The song 「七色アーチ」 ''Seven-colored Arch'' by the 「ポケモンBW合唱団」 ''Pokémon BW Choral Gang'' is set to be first used after the airing of the 61st episode of the series on Jan. 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored

Ash and Iris singing?!!!

Hopefully that means Aoi Yuki and Rica Matsumoto duet!!!

*freaking out*

EDIT: Well I was wrong but a Trio of Aki Okui, Toshiko Ezaki, and Fumie Akiyoshi is a LOT better!

Last edited:
Re: Third 'Best Wishes!' ending theme officially revealed by TV Tokyo: 'Seven-colored

Looks like Dento will be leading, I can't wait :D

What the fuck? Dento's in this ending but he's not singing?

What the fuuuuuck????

Ash and Iris singing?

Now THIS I gotta see.

Damn. I knew that catchy Stereopony song was too good to be used in the cartoon.

"Seven-colored Arch" seems a bit clunky, name-wise. Nanairo could also be read implicitly as "Rainbow" since it also means "the seven prismatic colors" (according to the online dictionary).

I'm actually surprised they don't have Dento singing, or should I say, I'm surprised they're not whoring out his immense popularity among the fandom.

Anyway, I'm really glad we're getting a new ending song. Seeing how I like each of the singers who sang previous Pokémon-related songs, I'm certain I'm going to love this one as well. Oh, and here's hoping for Belle, Langley, Shooty and others appearing in the ED as well. :D

Now ... a new OP please? ;_;

edit: wait, IRIS and Ash will be singing? AWESOME! <3

Last edited:

So now the opening will be in Black and White, and the ending is in a colorful Rainbow!

So now the opening will be in Black and White, and the ending is in a colorful Rainbow!

Calling Pokemon Rainbow Version and Kyurem Prism Forme right now. : P

What in the world is the source for this "Satoshi and Iris sing this ending theme" nonsense? The TV-Tokyo website certainly doesn't claim any such thing.

Satoshi, Iris, and the Pokemon will be featured in the ending, so we should sing along. Not Satoshi and Iris are singing. -_-

Something else the Bulbanews article fails to mention is the graduation/enterence theme this song has. As someone who's graduating in May, that's freaky timing.

This sounds like it'll be a great ending theme! I'm still waiting for the opening to change, though.

From what I've heard and seen, I think this is a pleasant springtime-summer song, which will be fitting soon enough. Lovely Ending piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom