• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Third Pokemon Movie Purchaseable on iTunes

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
According to the store, the movie is in HD on Apple TV.

Clap Clap
Reaction score
You can rent it for $2.99, and buy it for $9.99.

It's also listed as being in widescreen. Is this the first time Americans have been able to buy it in widescreen?

aka Hakaku
Reaction score
Interesting. Is this really the first widescreen movie? I like this movie.

Reaction score
Interesting, but I would only ever buy the movies on DVD. Seems like a waste to buy it on anything else.

Button Pusher
Reaction score
Has anyone actually bought it yet to check? And does it include the Pichu short?

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
Has anyone actually bought it yet to check? And does it include the Pichu short?
I'd assume as much, since the Pichu are mentioned in the summary.

What's odd is it's listed in the Action & Adventure category, rather than the Kids & Family category as you might think.

Ultimate Trainer (I wish)
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I especially like the idea of it being in both widescreen and HD. The only downside is that the Japanese version isn't availiable. I decided to check the Japanese Itunes store after reading the story. Using the Japanese kanji spelling of both Pocket Monsters and Pokemon, I got nothing in terms of movies. Still, I'm glad Pokemon is getting the respect it deserves. Hopefully, it means the Japanese versions will come soon, either on the US or Japan Itunes stores.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it!
when will it come out in the UK?

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
So is it *actual* widescreen, or just stretched/cropped fullscreen?

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
So is it *actual* widescreen, or just stretched/cropped fullscreen?
Judging by the trailer, it's actually in true widescreen. I doubt they would crop the pan-and-scan version down to make it widescreen.

I'm looking forward to it!
when will it come out in the UK?
I don't know how the movie was distributed in the UK, so I can't really answer that.